No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The inflammation in my ankle and knee is so painful...I need to get back to my acv..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I have been doing 2TBS of ACV in 50 oz of water and a squirt if Stevia for about a week now. So much better.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I need to start that again as well!
        -- Ruth

Comment

• I have also fallen in love with Dandelion Root tea. It specifically treats inflammation / edema.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• mmmm, gonna give it a shot
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I have some of that Paula, I have not tried it though.
              Karin

Comment

• oh crap..I may be over today on food. How would I know that? Yes, I am tracking. There is something good.

I am still working on the other and still chewing on Chris' post. A lot of nuggets there.
                Karin

Comment

• first things first, get the habit of tracking down, then subtract something.

just bought some of the tea, will try it tonight.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                    I have also fallen in love with Dandelion Root tea. It specifically treats inflammation / edema.
                    I make it with a little cranberry and lemon juice.

Comment

• I am having a glass now, iced, so it is at least double the water, thus milder and no need for added flavoring or sweetener, though I realize cranberry and lemon juice are for more than flavoring, I don't love juices.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Principal coming to evaluate me today. Not nervous, just another disruption to life.

Down 2 this morning rom that flaming high..I will take it though. I pushed water last night. I am making some dandelion a this morning. I found only 1 bag??? Where is my tea?? Grrr.

Eating well and tracking is all can do. It seems so little but I know it's more. Speaking of tracking, it makes me watch the calories which I think are a big deal so cutting back where I have taken many liberties I suspect. The scale sits on there counter to be used. Still not feeling like exercising or much movement at all.

Off topic: listening to Lily sing "let it go" makes me smile.
                        Karin

Comment

• I think the whole trick behind tracking is actually catching yourself eating things you tend to just pop into your mouth. Even if you just write it down somewhere without keeping up with the calories, I bet it helps you to cut back on calories. And by you, I obviously mean me.

Dang, I have not got a chance to see that movie, I feel so out of it. Hard to keep up with the "in" things when the kids aren't around.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Good Luck!
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• What movie? I'm definitely out of things..........

I know you'll do great during your evaluation. My kids tend to be extra good - participating in class, etc. when the dean does my review
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• The movie is frozen. A really good movie. With older boys, it is not surprising you may not have heard about it. I bet you have heard some of the he music maybe?
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X