No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the past it's been the iron. These are iron free though. Good news though, the tummy is better so thinking like it was the vitamins.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Awake @ 3 am.. Lily too.. So she could not get back to sleep. I suggested she get dressed, hoping we get out the door on time and happy this morning. Since I am up early, popped a frittata in the oven for breakfast send lunch, a pizza for Lily for lunch and made a pot of coffee. Yeah me.

Worked sucked yesterday. Hoping today is better.

So working on lesson 2 of PN. I understand the process and why things move slow but sheesh, I am impatient. Maybe that's my past weightless efforts have failed.

Kind of irritated about a dodgy comment from my stepmom on my fb page because she fund not a post. I have tried to let I tho but damn.. This is a first for her with this. I do not always agree with other peoples posts and leave them alone, not berate them because I don't like them.

I have got to let the work crap go and the stepmom bs go..it's hard. Just when I think I am over it, I get pissed all over again.
      Karin

Comment

• ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1395744420.471070.jpg had to share..* snort*
        Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
          Awake @ 3 am.. Lily too.. So she could not get back to sleep. I suggested she get dressed, hoping we get out the door on time and happy this morning. Since I am up early, popped a frittata in the oven for breakfast send lunch, a pizza for Lily for lunch and made a pot of coffee. Yeah me.

Worked sucked yesterday. Hoping today is better.

So working on lesson 2 of PN. I understand the process and why things move slow but sheesh, I am impatient. Maybe that's my past weightless efforts have failed.

Kind of irritated about a dodgy comment from my stepmom on my fb page because she fund not a post. I have tried to let I tho but damn.. This is a first for her with this. I do not always agree with other peoples posts and leave them alone, not berate them because I don't like them.

I have got to let the work crap go and the stepmom bs go..it's hard. Just when I think I am over it, I get pissed all over again.
          I need to not type angry or before 6am..good grief!!
          Karin

Comment

• Took my vitamins. They don't go so well in the morning. I think I'm going to take them at night.
            -- Ruth

Comment

• Some of Lilys OT tonight..after she was swinging from the ceiling having a great time
              Attached Files
              Karin

Comment

• How cool! Does it seem to be helping?
                -- Ruth

Comment

• Yes. Her vestibular sense need worked so much more than the average person. Her attitude and mood was amazing when we left.

A concern though: the doc said Lil had a bit of scoliosis. When the OT saw it as she was doing therapeutic brushing on her back she was alarmed and thought it more pronounced than what the doctor claimed a year ago. Lily says her back often hurts. The thing is, she does not tell me but this could explain why she is cranky? Anyway, there is definite c curvage of the spine that's visible. Her well child visit is not until July but I think we may need it looked at.
                  Karin

Comment

• Eeks, yeah, does sound like a dr visit is in order. I would suspect that very much could impact her mood.

Therapeutic brushing?
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Yes http://www.ot-innovations.com/content/view/55/46/
                      Karin

Comment

• I am so tired! So Lily has been up since like 2 am..she wanted me to wake her at 4 am. She likes getting ready for school early and having game time. She has had a good week so far. Mama is exhausted. It's bad when you have to tell your kid they have to leave you alone until 4:45am and even then you are still not awake
                        Karin

Comment

• Ugh. 4 am? My guys get up at 5 am and that seems plenty early...especially if I don't get to bed until 9:30 or 10. Last night I was so exhausted, I was in bed by 8:30 and slept until 5. I could use another night of that!
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• 6:52pm and barely holding on...this much sleepiness is painful..
                            Karin

Comment

• umm, go to bed
                              Chris
                              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• How are you today?
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X