No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh have a nice relaxing week. We lost ours to snow. Just a long weekend around good Friday.

Funny Story that you will appreciate...
    My Fencing club had a velcro target shoot at our winter carnival event. One of the weapons was a bow and arrow. When I got home Kevin said "Look, it's my bow and arrow". I set up a target for him. He played with it all weekend. He's a good shot.Maybe archery is in his future.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      Oh have a nice relaxing week. We lost ours to snow. Just a long weekend around good Friday.

Funny Story that you will appreciate...
      My Fencing club had a velcro target shoot at our winter carnival event. One of the weapons was a bow and arrow. When I got home Kevin said "Look, it's my bow and arrow". I set up a target for him. He played with it all weekend. He's a good shot.Maybe archery is in his future.
      That is fantastic. It may be his thing!! 4H has tournaments but there should be some local clubs too. Might want to invest in a large round bale of hay and make a range. You have room
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• The camp basically works on kids accepting themselves and others as they are. They can be themselves and not insecure about their disability because they all have disabilities.
        Karin

Comment

• Lily has 2 appointments today. I doubt I can work outside like I would like to because of the wind again. I have plenty to do in the house but yuck.. Hate cleaning house and doing laundry. I will be tackling Lilys room today as well. I will start there, it needs to start there since she has her stuff everywhere.

I ordered some fish oil and it should come tomorrow. I am going to start PN with Ruth. I should start today but my vitamins are not here. So, until they get here, I will start flushing the system with water...
          Karin

Comment

• Fish oil comes tomorrow but stopped for some vitamins while out today. I got a multi, htp5 ? And vit. d. I will start those tomorrow.
            Karin

Comment

• Today is my day 1 with Ruth and PN. The liquid fish oil came. I thought it would be horrible. It was not. I also started a multi vitamin, a D3 and 5htp. I am increasing my water as well.
              Karin

Comment

• Uh oh, I need to take mine today See, told you that I needed a partner!!
                -- Ruth

Comment

• Positive for today- surprise surprise there us more than 1
                  1. I took my meds and started my vitamins again
                  2. I drank 3 bottles of water ( this is huge for me)
                  3. I resisted mcdonalds- don't judge I swear they put crack in their food

There.
                  Karin

Comment

• oh, yes, and it is sugar in the buns! I think they used to soak the fries in a sugar water so they would brown and get crispy, but that may be a rumor

I am trying to make the positives out balance the negatives. If I think of something negative (ie. my belly looks puffy even though my weight didn't go up) I make my self think of a positive (ie. my rings are spinning so low water retention). I plan to slowly increase the ratio of positive to negative. Gotta be real, but still life offers much more positive than negative if I look for it.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Sugar in the buns explains a lot..same with fries but I can resist those better. Maybe there is sugar in the meat too..lol

Took vits and meds today. Enjoying some udi raisin bread with sun butter.

The high today is 72 and I am feeling so lazy.. Waiting for the htp5 to kick in.
                      Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                        Positive for today- surprise surprise there us more than 1
                        1. I took my meds and started my vitamins again
                        2. I drank 3 bottles of water ( this is huge for me)
                        3. I resisted mcdonalds- don't judge I swear they put crack in their food

There.
                        Yay!
                        Good on resisting temptation!
                        I swear, I think the same thing about crack in Starbucks!
                        K

Comment

• isn't the 5HTP a sleep aid? are you saying it is going to help with energy? or just because it will make you sleep better?
                          Chris
                          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Well, it is for sleep, energy and mood. It's the mood I am going for that will probably get better when my sleep does? Vicious circle.
                            Karin

Comment

• very vicious! been there, and not long ago, out of it for now.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Awake early again. We are talking 4am or earlier here..
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X