No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking at all the options. I think I want to make a bench of some sort. In the end, it will make a nice piece for Lily, later..

no headache so far today. It would be nice if it was gone.

Observation:
    I have started tracking my sodium more out of curiosity. I am like 1000mg over what I should be having for the day. I am wondering what kind of impact I would see keeping my sodium under control.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• migraine is back..
      Karin

Comment

• Oh, no! Those are terrible!!!!
        -- Ruth

Comment

• ever think, "whole gives a flip" regarding the plan? , migraine speaking..I have taken EVERYTHING I can think of. cusswords
          Karin

Comment

• Yup. And the bitch of it is that sugar would probably make you feel temporarily better.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Oh, indeed, indeed...
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Still battling migraine..probably time to make an appointment as it took a tylonel 3 last night to sleep. Binge hell last night and up 10 this morning.

F it.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                Karin

Comment

• Holy Crap, 10! Not Fair.

Sorry you are feeling awful.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Ugh, that sucks on MANY fronts. But, don't let it derail. Hop back on the train today and it will go back away.
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• ok, seriously, get that migraine taken care of. And you know there is no way in hell you gained 10 actual pounds. So make sure you are taking your meds, stick to the plan, drink your fluids, cut back on your sodium, and take care of your head
                      Chris
                      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I swear the scale told me 10 pounds this morning. The good news..our not, this evening I weigh the same.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                        Karin

Comment

• The same as the +10 or the same before the +10? Guessing the latter, hoping the latter.
                          Chris
                          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Hey, what's up in your world?
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• Hope you are feeling better.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• hey, what is going on girly?
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X