No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm envious of your eggs and lard find!
    -- Ruth

Comment

• Wow, lucky you.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ok.. can I say I love eating a sweet potato at lunch everday.. I feel so "naughty" after all this LC/VLC time.
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Yes. Naughty girls eat their carbs.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• weight, same same.. food not so excellant yesterday evening but still came in under projected outcomes which-i-know-is-not-the-point. lol Other than that.. love this way of eating! Now, if I can lose weight doing it!
            Karin

Comment

• You CAN and you will. First, you may well still have some lingering inflammation from the foot. Two, your body sometimes need to heal from whatever else it had going on (prior food choices, stress, etc.) before it can lose weight. Give it a solid week and then you can determine if ONE tweak is necessary.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• I sorta feel like you do to have a week solid of actually following the plan for the whole week in conjunction with losing the inflammation from the foot issue before you will actually start seeing smaller numbers on the scale.
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Most experts agree that if you have not been eating starches, there can be a period of no progress or even gaining until your body catches up.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• well tonight I got Lily's bed assembled and up in her room. It looks nice, the room is still a wreck. Easy taco salad for dinner. Oh.. and got my car back complete with new tires and an oil change. I miss the big engine of the rental car though LOL (but not the gas milage :/)
                    Karin

Comment

• Food yesterday?? Nailed it!

Food today? So far so good. I even side stepped (ok scolded my mother so I can stay on track- she said she had some ginger bread and wanted me to make some bread pudding--grrr. If she wants it, she will have to make it and then take it to work!) rant over!

Sold Lily's old bed, so delivering it today and then running an errand. The new dishwasher has arrived and will make taking care the the kitchen prep easier.
                      Karin

Comment

• look at you all accomplishing stuff and successful re: food too!
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• so we still have the old bed. Lily had a bit of a melt down with the separation from it. <crap> So, backed out of the deal looking into repurposing it into a comfy bench for her maybe?? UGH! It would require power tools. I have them, I am just not confident. I need a super easy minimal cuts possible idea.

Oh and nursing a migraine I have been battling for 3 days.
                          Karin

Comment

• Is it a toddler bed? peruse pinterest!
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Its a twin with a footboard (french providential) and still I have seen a lot of ideas for benches. They still require I saw the footboard.
                              Karin

Comment

• I would search pinterest for upcycling twin bed before you saw. You might find something amazing without having to saw.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X