Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love when that happens.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• On target with my food choices today..temptation calls, do far, I ignore it. I have a hella headache though..

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I don't understand the headache, PHD seems like it has plenty of carb so that you should not be having a headache from low carbing it, what do you think it is from?
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I am not sure. The barometer has not dropped..it was windy earlier but not now..So I don't know.

Karin

Comment

• I am still bouncing between those 3 pounds. Today though is a low day whereas the past few days have weighed the higher. Looking at what I ate yesterday (zero sugar and did not get all my carbs in) might have been what was up with the headache. The headache is still lurking but hopefully be on its way soon.

The foot still hurts but I do notice on occasion that some times during the day are better than others. When it does not hurt, I have to consciously think and try and determine if it's a compensation issue. Half the time it is so I correct my stance or step and usually it's"oh, there you are-menace!!" Doc said it would take time. The correction to my foot would not happen overnight, in a week etc. He said several weeks:what:

Back to school today after a nice long weekend.
            Karin

Comment

• I build one of my two meals around an 8 oz potato and the other around 1 cup of rice. I have found that That cup of starch is more important than anything else and should be the priority. Then add protein and fat
              ...veg if desired.

For simplicity, I microwave my potatoes and cook the rice ahead and refrigerate.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Paula,

I was wondering about that. Right now, I have had mostly just rice or Hubbard squash on occasion. I need to get the sweet potato in and maybe limit rice to once per day. I have not noticed being hungry as much and I have to catch myself eating out of habit. Oh, its lunch time. Oh, its dinner time etc.

Last night I cooked my rice. Tonight I will get the sweet potatoes and Hubbard cooked tonight so there will be variety. This morning I had some rice and poached eggs. While it may not sound appetizing.. its perfect for the morning.
                Karin

Comment

• just checked.. my water kefer grains arrive today!
                  Karin

Comment

• the barking dogs blog I linked for you has an article today on sandals to wear with plantar fasciitis
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ahhh good Chris. I was wondering about summer and hoping I could find sandles to either put my inserts in OR give the same support.
                      Karin

Comment

• weight SAME SAME SAME.. ugh!
                        Karin

Comment

• are you remembering to take your meds? I really think you need to get to where you are doing the PHD for a good week solid before you are going to see results. Are you tracking everything?
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• I am trying to be diligent in my tracking. Getting back to a good habit takes time/practice. I am getting there. The good news is there is NO gain by adding healthy starches.
                            Karin

Comment

• ahh, so there ya go, no gain is a good thing. The only way I can lose is if I weigh my food and track every morsel, it keeps me honest. So easy to let a little more cream creep into the coffee, a bit more dressing on the salad, etc. and those add up very quickly.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• True Chris!! I am tracking though so we shall see.

So this evening I had a bit of rice leftover and thought since I like eggs for breakfast (I really do), that I would attempt a rice custard. I found the recipe on Mda although his recipe did not call for rice. I need to put it all in mfp to see where the calories fall but it should be 2, maybe 3 servings.

Dinner was good-easy-my stand by..taco salad with a bit of rice. Wow, loved the new texture.

Ok, so I picked up some more farm eggs and scored some grass fed LARD!!! For free..tyvm!! It's a beautiful thing!! Dang, i need to get out more.

Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X