No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris, I was chuckling at the kiddo tales. Lily is the same with shoes. For her, the higher the better if she had her way lol.

So funny about the Barbie dolls. My nephew use to rip the heads off and use them for bowling. Lol

As for jewelry, staur has some magnificent pieces. They use a lot of raw gems that I love. They also are not real pricey compared to the jewelry stores. I am a rock lover, is it wrong to live the raw rubies, emeralds etc?? Lol

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
      hey, look what I found...Comfortable Shoes for Women Blog | Barking Dog Shoes

though I have to admit I hate shopping, I cannot relate to hating to buy shoes
      While I do not like clothes shopping, period, shopping for shoes is the worst.

With my issues my choices are very limited and I wear Nike's 99% of the time. Trying to find shoes I could wear to my son's wedding, last September, was a nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcadav View Post
        While I do not like clothes shopping, period, shopping for shoes is the worst.

With my issues my choices are very limited and I wear Nike's 99% of the time. Trying to find shoes I could wear to my son's wedding, last September, was a nightmare.
        Hey sister soul sister soul sista..Just keeps running through my mind lol

Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
          I have been looking at your food journal to kind of guide me asking with the book

Updated my journal for yesterday and half of today. Knowing that you are reading will keep me honest.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I worked in a shoe store in high school and just after, not been without at least 50 pairs at any given time since.

I love emeralds, and I do have some nice costume stuff (I got my MIL's collection), I just rarely remember to bother to put anything on unless it is super obvious the outfit needs something.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

I worked in a shoe store in high school and just after, not been without at least 50 pairs at any given time since.
              where the heck do you keep 50 pairs of shoes?

Comment

• If I told you I would have to kill you, Honey does not know of their existence.
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

If I told you I would have to kill you, Honey does not know of their existence.
                  Ah, the secret shoe stash. Say no more...

Comment

• and even what he knows about he thinks is too many, poor guy, about half are in plain sight.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Oh..my..gosh....Lol!!!!

Karin

Comment

• :banghead::banghead::banghead: PHD still not fully implemented. I need to work on my discipline.

Karin

Comment

• So, laying here in bed not quite feeling ready to get up but my tummy is growling and telling me otherwise.

Today: dentist day and my car might be ready to pick up from the body shop.

PHD- I have ordered water kefer grains. So, waiting for some good gut health. Hoping they arrive soon so i can start.

Last night baked salmon and rice for dinner, so good. Working on more good food days.

Karin

Comment

• Good luck!

Comment

• Dentist was a success..very little plaque

Karin

Comment

• -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X