X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usually 3 am for me,,,
    -- Ruth

Comment

• down 4 today. Mixed emotions about this because it was not a pleasant experience. It would be nice if it did not go back up though.

windchill warnings here.. brrr.. too dang cold!
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• down is good, kind of gives motivation to stay on track if you are looking at less than proper things you are wanting to put in your mouth.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Well, the tummy is still wonky. For days I go through freezing to hot..My family says the temp in the house is fine..grrr. It's after 9p and going to try and sleep. I have also taken a Tylenol 3, part for the never ending headache and part to just relax and sleep. Her is going to not be wide awake at 2am.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
          Karin

Comment

• Slept through the night. Throat is sore but that is too be expected. Thankful I do not have the step or gastro stuff going around right now. I really think alot of my gi issues are good and drainage connected.

Down 2 this morning. I am not complaining and doing what I can to keep it from rising. Coincidence I have not had a soda in a few days???

TGIF

Karin

Comment

• Great! Yeah, I miss diet soda. I drink plain seltzer now.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I have been drinking plain hot coffee I make at school or hot tea during the day. However, I drank 2 travel cups of coffee with cream before I even got to school. So cold and my throat hurts. Good news: My jeans at the waist are not bunching and cutting off circulation. Small victories!

edit: I have been including fruit (apples and clementines). I have also been working on taking the enzymes twice a day (1 in AM with breakfast, 1 in PM with dinner).

Last day for my antibiotics!
                Last edited by athomeontherange; 01-24-2014, 07:28 AM.
                Karin

Comment

• I thought you had issues with cream/milk products?

Good news on the jeans, and the antibiotics. I am holding just enough weight from the holidays that my jeans are riding up my bum, driving me insane. They aren't tight, but when I had gotten down a bit they hung better, and no riding up. It is a constant reminder today not to put any junk in my mouth.
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I do have dairy issues. I have been gassy and running to the rr all day. Coffee from the places needs cream..it just does. I think because it's so strong? The wii says I am down over 10 pounds..silly Wii.

Karin

Comment

• So you bought the coffee as opposed to making it at home? I get that. Do they have alternatives to the dairy (Almond perhaps?)
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• No other options and could not have almond because it's a nut. My plan is to make the coffee the night before, heat and go. I just forgot last night. Oh, and there was not hit tea option either . You know, even so, listen to this triumph:

It was treat Friday, again (geez always), forgot when I went to the lounge. Got my mail. Checked out the table and was happy with 3 pea pods and a little dip and DONE Did not even go back.

Karin

Comment

• Oh yeah forgot the nut one I was trying to avoid saying soy milk.

Congrats on by passing the treats!
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Thanks. I am also proud of my food journal for the past few days. jumbo shrimp tonight, lovely salad, homemade mixed berry vinaigrette, sweet potato. 100% paleo baby! Feeling good food wise, health wise..run down and tired. Well need glad when I kick this whole thing. However, I have not been sick much AT ALL this school year!

Karin

Comment

• If you all see my nose running your way, Please give a shout and pass the tissue! Ugh!

Karin

Comment

• It's not funny, but you made me chuckle
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X