No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't tell me SPD does not exist, this is the result AFTER therapy. Talk about a 360!! Thrilled.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• VERY thrilled!!!!
      -- Ruth

Comment

• omg, thrilled, just absolutely thrilled!!!!
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• What a wonderful note!
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• So this morning was ok getting out the door but I swear to goodness, Lily and my mom rub each other the wrong way. I think they are more alike than they think. Then, they (more Lily) try and put me in the middle and I am standing my ground and no doing it. I am sorry, but my mother needs to learn how to work with Lily. She is not the average kid who will comply by yelling etc. Good gravy in a boat, it exhausts me. Then my mom gets short with me and this morning I have had to have the "Do not talk to me like that" response to her. I am sorry, I get my daughter up, make sure she is on schedule to be dressed, make her lunch, get myself ready which includes making my breakfast and lunch, I even do breakfast for my mom since I am doing it for me- THEY should be able to get out the door and in the car while I am heating the car up without fighting!! -rant over

So Chinese last night.. yeah.. the sodium is killing me today. No treadmill this morning. My treadmill alarm did not go off :/ (I have had to go to a treadmill alarm as well as a regular alarm-sometimes I use 2 regular LOL)

Good news its 38 degrees and the mist is not freezing like they predicted! Visibility stinks but hey, at least we are not all pigs on ice.

Can I just add, TGIF??

This weekend they are talking 60 degrees... they better not be toying with my affection!!! If this is so, Lily and I get to do archery practice!! BOOYA!!

edit: still with the standing desk. At times I rest on one knee but I figure thats a transitional thing.
            Last edited by athomeontherange; 01-10-2014, 07:00 AM.
            Karin

Comment

• Hey, it takes time to get used to the standing desk. One knee is still better than standing.

And, oh yeah, TGIF!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• better than sitting, and congrats.

maybe if you suggest to your mom she try whispering, or even hey, what you are doing isn't working, remember the definition of insanity?
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I used to put on a silly character or sing requests to my daughter when she was testy. It worked surprising well. Sometimes I would be her "hairdresser" when combing her air as she had a sensitive scalp and always screamed. "Darling, where are we going today? A ball perhaps?" It worked every time.

Comment

• TGIF. It is supposed to be warmer and rainy here tomorrow.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Today is treats in the teachers lounge!! Can you visualize the tension?? LOL I am staying out of there! I even had a para go and get my mail.
                      Karin

Comment

• Those treats in the break room is one of the reasons I'm glad to not be at the office. That was terrible for my waist line. I could not stay out of that crap.
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• oh and some folks make their specialty, some folks just buy the favorite crap sold in the stores. Unfortunately, I like it all. That said, I do not NEED to eat until lunch anyway and bought a good one.
                          Karin

Comment

• I just had to pass through the break room, full of goodies, I had a diet coke (bad enough) and walked out.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• I did not even go up to the break room. I made myself a cup of coffee instead and ate an apple. It was cinnamon roll coffee and I thought, good enough!

The temp dropped again.. I HATE this. It is amazing how even inside when the sun goes away, the temp drops.

Tummy issues today
                              Karin

Comment

• Yeah for Saturday. The new pillows were amazing. Sleep was soooo much better! The pillows my mom ordered from Downlite FINALLY came.. no waking in the middle of the night to adjust the dang pillow! Ahhh

Beautiful day today! I have a few errands to run but I have 2 goals: archery practice and the treadmill (maybe some wii time too). Lily has discovered she loves the wii fit plus! Ummm ok, fine by me. She does not have a weight problem but there are so many differnt items to do, it works for therapy as well.

The chicken bone broth is finally done! I need to get more items in the dehydrator this weekend as well. I REALLY need to make some jerky!
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X