No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish I could send you mine I have only used it a few times and they were all less than stellar results!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Wait! I don't even have my first dehydrator. Not fair.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I cannot tell a lie...I ordered Paleo Magazine.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Let me know if you want to sell it. I will pay for shipping.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            Wait! I don't even have my first dehydrator. Not fair.
            I am on a roll. I want one for fruits and veggies and one for jerky.

Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
              I cannot tell a lie...I ordered Paleo Magazine.
              Yeah!!! The articles are amazing and a $10 savings is worth something right?

Karin

Comment

• Well, 20 min is all on the treadmill today. Food was totally paleo. My family is nibbling on money bread and you know, i am good. Drinking some water.

Tried the wii fit plus tonight. My balance is horrible! So, i will be incorporating the wii with three walking.

Returning to school tomorrow..Ugh. also i am presenting to the staff tomorrow at 7:30 am. It's going to be so cold in the morning.

Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                  Let me know if you want to sell it. I will pay for shipping.

ok, well, I paid $150ish for it, it is an Excaliber 5 tray, what do you think it would be worth to you, with shipping?
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Good luck going back and with the presentation.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Chris- I forgot you have a fancy delux model. I am looking at a much more inexpensive one.

The presentation went great!! I was nervous but I got a lot of positive feedback on how much the teachers learned. WHOOHOO.

Meetings all day today.. yuck. temp: 2 degrees when I got here...yuck
                      Karin

Comment

• Karin, I thought that might have been the case. I guess I should have started with a less deluxe model to see if I like the results. Of course I probably would have blamed my less than stellar results on the dehydrator and ended up getting the deluxe anyway:roll eyes: I will just have to start experimenting with it. Actually I think the issue is that Honey makes me turn it off when he is home because the background noise makes it hard for him to hear the tv, then I forget to turn it back on before bed. I need to work on that.

Congrats on the presentation.

Our temps are still hovering just under 10 here.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• What about putting it in the basement with his brew station?
                          Karin

Comment

• I am pretty sure that is where it will end up. I have electric there as well as a sturdy table. Plus that will clear up kitchen counter space. We had been hoping that we would get crispy/crunchy veggies, so far I have not been able to accomplish that.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Its all about location. I have a permanent place for it. I also find, as long as it is out I use it.
                              Karin

Comment

• well mine is out, but that is part of the problem with it, it takes up some serous counter space and it is loud. I like the basement idea, think I will go with that.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X