No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lily had 2 rounds. The last time she increased the incline even more without me noticing right away. She was tired when I had her stop. I told her 15 min was plenty. Hopefully, this will be yet another strategy in the world of SPD.

I also downloaded some podcasts for tomorrow's walks.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Good News: The snow from last night dusted the ground and I can see the road. Good news because I am not deterred from getting done what I need to get done.

I am going to make a fritatta this morning I think. Eggs, ground beef, sun dried tomatoes, onions and black olives and some seasonings..hmmm..

Dinner tonight I am doing something with salmon.. I have been looking at my well fed book for ideas.

Treadmill today!!! I have paleo podcasts downloaded and ready to go.
      Karin

Comment

• I need to do the treadmill just to warm up today!
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 0102140948.jpg

farm eggs-10
          diced summer sausage
          dice sun dried tomatoes in OO
          onions
          all purpose seasoning (Chris recipe)
          garlic butter for the bottom

YUM! Bonus- we have leftovers!! I had a little bacon on the side and mmmm mmmm good!

Also, 25 minutes on the treadmill while it was baking and on my second glass of ACV water. Oh while on the treadmill I am watching the Hi-lander series that was on in the 90's on Amazon prime (OMG.. that Adrian guy is SO HOT and there are so many cameos of the cast from 21 Jump street). I think I am an Ipod idiot.. I thought I had podcasts downloaded and can not get them to play. Grrr. So watching movies on the tablet with headphones which is surprisingly awesome! My goal is to get back on the treadmill again today.
          Karin

Comment

• My podcasts on the droid download to a web tab on chrome.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I downloaded an app on the kindle for the podcasts but have not tried it yet. I did select the podcasts i wanted though.
              Karin

Comment

• Good job on the treadmill!!

I got back to it today after taking several days off.

Comment

• umm oh dear.. so I am ALMOST to 50 minutes on the treadmill (this is one highlander episode) for today. Pushing fluids for the last few days (namely ACV and water). Ummm... feeling the movement of walking in the tummy/side (not REAL horrible).. and my gut is letting me know things are moving along (not horrible YET but we are close). I am also very tired today. At 3 I wanted a nap in the worst way. Of course a nap at 3pm is not a great idea if I plan to sleep tonight. So, kind of tired still. Making salmon for dinner- so this should be new and a nice change of pace.

Walking on the treadmill barefoot and its no problem. In fact, the feet feel pretty good so far which is good news considering previous surgeries.

3:15 hours until I can go to bed. Is it so wrong I am clock watching at this point?
                  Karin

Comment

• Hi Karin,

I'm watching the clock here too. It is 17:45 right now and if I hadn't asked my best friend over to weatherize my windows I'm quite certain I would be in the bed already.
                    --
                    ¸. • ¸. •*´¨ ) ¸. •*¨ *
                    ( ¸. •´ ( ¸ . •* Learn. Lead. Love. CharPower© -:¦:-

Comment

• Yay! Highlander.

I have resolved to have fish at least 3 days/week instead of once per month. I had flounder tonight.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• When I was losing more consistently during my 4:3 I was doing fish at least 3 days a week, usually my down days. I skipped the treadmill today.
                        Chris
                        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• My salmon steaks tonight have a marinade with 2 T OJ, aminos, garlic and a little maple syrup and are currently baking. Making mixed veggies to go with it. There is corn in these mixed veggies but I really do not want to throw it out because of that. Besides, I am committed to eating more veggies regardless of a corn here and there (not that I will eat straight corn- my body would never forgive me).

I think after dinner, to hop back on the treadmill and finish my episode before taking a shower and heading to bed. Overall, not a bad day.
                          Karin

Comment

• well calling a halt to today's treadmill adventure with @ 40 min in. Tummy issues Here I ate great and was thinking I am all over this. UGH. I want to continue to drink hot tea (I am a little chilly) but my body is not tolerating any more liquids. Damn kidneys.
                            Karin

Comment

• Dinner with the salmon was good last night as was the mixed vegetables with ghee. Ok, ghee has a unique flavor i find i actually really like better than butter.

Tummy feeling better today. I squeaked in a nap because i did not sleep well last night.

Breakfast was leggings fratatta and bacon and leftover mixed vegetables with ghee from last night. On a side note: bacon in the oven is awesome so much less of a mess.

Skipped lunch..Not hungry.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                              Karin

Comment

• Probably not "leggings fritatta" gotta love spellcheck!

I will only make bacon in the oven, cannot deal with the splatter on my stove which is a PITA to clean anyway.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X