No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The therapy sounds like it is going to be so helpful. I'm glad!!

Hope you, Lily, and Mom have a wonderful Christmas!!!!
    -- Ruth

Comment

• love the hay bale! Merry Christmas, and it sounds like the therapy will help ensure a Happy New Year!
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• So far so good with therapy although we have just started. The sun is out and so i think we will head out to the archery range today there are also clubs/leagues I am looking into. Lol has expressed interest. While she does well at team sports to a point, this would be different and i wonder if it would be better. Just looking for now.

I hope you all are having a great time with your families. Will be popping in and out.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Boo did very well being on the rifle team (which I kind of is the same thing), because he was really competing against himself, and they put them on 4 man teams that had similar scores when they competed against other schools. He also did well when he played flag football, because he was very good at his position but hated the hitting and violence of padded football (he was the center). He hated wrestling because he wasn't great at it and because of his size he kept being pitted against very experienced wrestlers and so never got a chance to gain positive experiences in a match. He hated the monotony of swimming even though he was good at the long distances.

So I guess what I am trying to say, is that it has as much to do with the sport, and the others involved as it does her personality.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Yesterday run down:

Food not great..but a fairly relaxed day. Lily had a mini melt down@ 5 pm but ate another primal meal!

Today should be fairly mild as well. Enjoying the time off, holding the dogs and playing monopoly with Lily..She has discovered the thrill of buying property. Lol!

Karin

Comment

• Today's workout: hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor, laundry, minor fence repairs, vacuuming and hauling all the Christmas packaging out to the curb. Starting c25k tomorrow..the treadmill is ready to go. I can tell i am not as liver as i use to be after i scrubbed the floor- i don't like that.

Karin

Comment

• .....and sometimes there is just not enough liquor in the house..

Karin

Comment

• Unfortunately so...what's the plan for today?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Hmm..today I will need a nap later. I was on facebook talking to my cousin until 3:30 am then mom wakes me up at 8 am.

Laundry is a priority as is getting on the treadmill. A trip to goodwill is also in order. Oh, and i am ready for the tree to go.

I want Lil to show me how to use the Wii and we will probably play another game of monopoly. My bow arrived but her bow string was Crap and broke first day. I have replacements on the way. That said, i would like to take my bow for a spin.

Karin

Comment

• Heloooooooooo to journal land....

-crickets

Karin

Comment

• I need a nap, too...
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• Map check..treadmill is looking lonely today..slipped it. Kind of sore, hope it's not something that hits worse a couple days from now. Treadmill is the goal tomorrow.

Primal eating today with the exception of pumpkin pie. I turned down crackers and used celery in its place. Getting my head in the game.

Karin

Comment

• Can i just say i hate auto correct?? If it's from me, call it a word puzzle..grrr. "which word does she mean?" I try to catch them, but on the tablet I do not catch them all.

Treadmill is looking lonely. Errands today..need to get out because tomorrow is another freezing snap..high will be 25. I plan to put a movie in and talk the treadmill for a walk. Not quite ready to start c25k, but should be ready to go when Canio is.

So, even though i am bringing my good in line the scale shows nada. I have also wrote stuffy since consuming cheese over the holidays. I am thinking i need to just cut the dairy, again. I know I feel better off the dairy but it gets easy to be lulled to the dark side. So, after this cup of coffee with hwc, i am back to coconut milk. Looking up the coconut milk creamy though.

Karin

Comment

• My treadmill feels neglected and my dogs stare at me with sad eyes. Once I'm only working part time, I plan to get back at it (excuses, excuses....).

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Best breakfast ever.. left over Christmas roast beast and turned it into Chili Colorado to go with my Farm fresh $2 / dz eggs (if I can't go to Florida I have to be happy about something) . Delish...and on plan!!

Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X