No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes she argues, in truth is hard to stand in front of a child who won't let it go as well. I am becoming an expert at avoidance. I leave the room but they always find me.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Good news!!

Made taco salad tonight and Lil ate 2 big bowls!!! Primal all the way!! Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus.

Karin

Comment

• Yeah. It is the small things.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Brr..feet are still cold and i have been up for @3 hours. Not loving child weather. Today the plan is to just not go anywhere. I have some wrapping to do but honestly, i won't wrap much. Laundry..think i might even scrub a floor or two and try and get in a little treadmill time.

I am planning to make some cream of broccoli soup. Think bacon crumbles on top will take it over the edge or run it?

Karin

Comment

• bacon ruin? not a chance!!
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Happy tummy! Cream of mushroom and broccoli soup topped with bacon for lunch. It was a hit at home especially with 25 being the high today. I have been craving broccoli for a while and this was easy!

Karin

Comment

• A lovely calm day on the home front. They are rare and precious. Tomorrow we expect flurries in the morning..hope nothing drastic..Lil s rescheduled lab appointment is scheduled.

Karin

Comment

• Brrrr..12 is the high. Hoping I can get the truck started today so one of Lily s presents can be delivered (it's blocking the gate to the back yard and the delivery truck needs to drive in the back yard).

More of the same from yesterday for today. Had to cancel Lily S labs again and will reschedule for after Christmas.

Breakfast of to a primal start!! Resisting cinnamon rolls (being satisfied with protein, not even tempted)

Need to wrap gifts..hate wrapping gifts..Lol

Last edited by athomeontherange; 12-23-2013, 07:51 AM.
                  Karin

Comment

• We don't wrap ours, of course we give so few even if we did it would not be a chore.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• It ended up being decorative boxes and bags and bows. Tomorrow is therapy and i think we are oddly excited for it. After therapy, a run to the Wal-Mart and then home!!!

Karin

Comment

• Merry Christmas Eve! It may be the break but i am still awake at the regular times lol

Karin

Comment

• the longer my break the later my bed schedule shifts, my night owl tendencies take over.

Hope the therapy lives up to the excitement.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Therapy was awesome. The evelauation is done and the therapist now has a comprehensive evaluation to work with. I am also learning some new things which, lets be honest, is swahili to me but here goes:

One of the issues she has is an under responsive restibular system. In essence she NEVER gets dizzy no matter how long she spins, no matter if she is spun or she does the spinning. This I knew but did not realize it is a problem. Dizzy Yet? Not if Vestibular System is Under Responsive The Effects of Spinning - A Sensory Life...Three Steps for Sensory Success!

There are other items, as they get better explained to me I will share. So much of this was apparent at birth (I just did not know what I was looking at). Some of this is also a result of the complications during the delivery. The therapist and Lily really seem to be connecting. I suspect Lily reminds the therapist of her own daughter (whom I have met). The therapist if also willing to come to school meetings with me and assist the school with interventions to help Lily become more successful.
                            Karin

Comment

• One of Lily s gifts came yesterday

Attached Files
                              Karin

Comment

• Cool! Merry Christmas Karin!
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X