No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get it. On the other hand, one of my co-workers asked the other day if I still make the cake balls, reminding me that is what I gave in the past. Oh well.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• well.. I will just say, the teachers in my building LIVE on candy, cake of any kind (so, sugar sugar sugar) and diet coke. WOW
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Snowday Mojo Pajamas are on their way. We already have too much snow, so I had to get them out of here.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• HAHAH!! YEAH!!! We are getting 3-6 inches tonight course we are starting out winter break. I will need the PJ's in January and february for sure! Thanks!
          Karin

Comment

• At school today for only a couple of hours. On my agenda:

post grades-done
            talk to the custodian about furniture flip around in my room (getting my standing work space sorted out)-done
            straighten the small piles/put away/arrange supplies from lab this week so they are ready to go when we come back-in progress

this morning Lil had a meltdown. I feel so helpless because during a meltdown she does not want soothing (talking etc just enrages). She and my mother are NOT getting along- stress You can also tell my state of mind from my living area because of all this. Moving back was a bad idea but at the moment, it was our best option. Part of this is holidays.. Lily does not do well with ANY change and this includes holidays and birthdays. Many times I want to run away but know its not an option.

edit: trying to maintain clean eating. I think over the break I will get Lily out and we will walk putting up the Avon door hangers. I need to see if I can work on some sort of weighted vest for her. I wish I could find something more stylish she could wear more frequently and her not be embarrassed.
            Karin

Comment

• jeez, find someone who knits, homemade knitted sweaters are 10 times heavier than store bought, it is one of the reasons I don't do them. Plus you could have them add some beads around the collar, in a lovely decorative pattern. Like this but with a beaded yarn instead of a fun fur around the collar...Ravelry: Garter Stitch Jacket with Faux Fur Trim pattern by Tricia Brownstein
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I had not thought about that Chris..Will look into it.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                Karin

Comment

• even scarves with certain yarns are kinda heavy, if she did a hand made sweater with a scarf on top of a compression shirt, that should do it right?
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Yes, that would work. To be honest that never seemed on me. Great idea!

Karin

Comment

• spellcheck? You are too close to it, hard to come up with things when you are in the trenches.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Dang text helper..i swear it looks right after i type the words and then it changes. Of course of i was not always mentally going 90 miles per hour i would be better at my texting.

Your right about the trenches though..mine are full of mud. Sigh.

Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                          Yes, that would work. To be honest that never seemed on me. Great idea!

Should be dawned not seemed.

Karin

Comment

• I had to turn autocorrect off on my phone, the messages were easier to understand when the words were incorrect than when it corrected them!

yep, muddy trenches are very hard to see out of
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• For the love of Mike...it's been one day and there is no escape..Ugh!! Stranded in the house as ice storm continues now since@10pm last night and due to continue through who knows how long... Lil and my mom argue so dang much. I have subtly walked to my bedroom..it's only a matter of time before one of them find me. They need to sort out out..I can not do it for them, and won't.

Crap.

Karin

Comment

• I used to be an arguer, now I just walk away, no way you are going to convince the other person of the sanity of your argument, even if you do, they rarely admit it, surprised your mom hasn't learned that by now.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X