• Show
Clear All

• Fantastic!! Doing this tomorrow.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• the coffee with protein worked awesome this morning!!! Along with it I had 2 eggs with some hamburger, a little cheese and a splash of siracha. Not a bad way to start the day eh?

TGIF ya'll!
      Karin

Comment

• you are kickin it!!!!
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Now to stay out of the lounge.. its treat Friday and the lounge in the big house is calling my name. Its so cold though, I am not listening. This frigid air caused an asthma attack this morning. Rocking the hot green tea and having smoked turkey and HB eggs for lunch + an apple.
          Karin

Comment

• Every so often, there something good about cold weather :-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
            -- Ruth

Comment

• no treat, no matter how good, is worth braving the cold to wreck a, so far, successful day!
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• so, after school had a couple of small derails. Today I have my Avon Christmas party. Everyone is to bring a dish and they are bringing pulled pork etc. from hog wild. Totally forgot ingredients for a broccoli salad when I was at the store yesterday so I will just head to Dillons on the way and pick something up. *sigh*

I found it interesting when Lily told me she was not interested in a Christmas tree this year. I am not sad about hauling out all the minucia, but I do want to at least find the creche.
                Karin

Comment

• Funny, cause when my kids were home for Thanksgiving they were talking about going to get a real tree. Turns out it wasn't the tree they wanted, but to go out and chop it down like we used to! So I nixed the tree and we just sat around the fire and watched Christmas movies. Today is the day I put up whatever Christmas decorations I put up this year.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• so just got back from my Avon Christmas party! So much fun! I am the girl who sucks at Bingo and NEVER wins.. HA! I was winning today. Saving a bunch for stocking stuffers!! HOORAH!! The time with just adults was nice as well.

On the drive home I got to thinking.. perhaps, Christmas feels kinda pressurized for Lily right now. I am going to see her mood in the coming week or 2. We might just grab a marked down tree and put some silk poinsettias on it etc. closer to Christmas and just be loose and fancy free. We will see.
                    Karin

Comment

• loose and fancy free is the way to go! We are likely to go south, but no direct plans, and not sure DH will join us. But I really want to take the kids to St. Augustine this year as well as be at my parents for Christmas. It really means a lot to my dad, and really there is not much else I can do to make his life happy except get there with his grandkids.

p.s. thrilled the party went well.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• oh the roads outside are frightful but the coffee inside is so delightful...stay inside, stay inside, stay inside... well.. thats my version.
                        Karin

Comment

• I am with ya! we have a layer of ice over everything, pretty but dangerous.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• yuck.. ice
                            Karin

Comment

• Cold and ice. Two of my least favorite things....

Hope you are all well. Will school get cancelled?
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• LOL!!! Nope no way school will get cancelled and humph!! No for sure.. I am missing some certain snow day PJ's... Paula? LOL
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X