Clear All

• oh yes.. I plan to wallow away! LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• sweet, wallowing is so important
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• So, this morning was better with Lily- not great, but better. I am thinking, hoping and praying it will get even better with therapy.

Ok.. so with the windchill this morning we were looking at zero. Brrr...

Like Paula, I need to get back to a leptin reset...
        Karin

Comment

• What if all you change for right now is just make sure that your breakfast is in line with the LR? High protein and enough nutrition to keep binges at bay...Then slowly change one more thing after that habit is well engrained. Too many new things at once doesn't allow you to really focus, plus when you have a lot of things you are changing at once, when you don't succeed at one then we tend to think of the whole day as a fail.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• true. I really need to focus on mornings. I have found that it takes much planning the night before and its the night before that determines the success of the morning.

This afternoon, I need to make my egg casarole for tomorrow morning. That will help. Then I need to get a coffee mocha going as well.
            Karin

Comment

• can you/do you make the mocha ahead as well?
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• hmmm... I try and make my coffee the night before so I just add the protein powder. I have not tried this hot.. not sure it would work?? Chris, have you had it hot?
                Karin

Comment

• My whey does not work in hot coffee, but I am not using the walmart stuff.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• to use it hot you have to dissolve it in cool first..Super Easy Whey Protein Coffee Creamer - You'll Never Go Back - YouTube I used to mix it with my hwc though instead of water, also, if you use a little stick blender while mixing in the whey/hwc to the coffee and if the coffee is not too too hot (I use a keurig to make my coffee) then it works. I am still drinking iced so far, but I also don't use protein powder anymore. I have been doing the Great Lakes Collagen in mine (goes into cold stuff), and egg whites and whip it all up, easier access for me since I was using the zNatural Whey and had to order online.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• oooh, good idea.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• I will play around with it.
                        Karin

Comment

• The guy in the video is funny.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• yea, violently as opposed to vigorously? but it worked for me, I did use a stick blender and as I remember it I was also using coconut milk (the one I make with the can of Trader Joes light) so I had a couple of ounces of cold liquid I was adding the whey to before I added the hot coffee as well.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Going to try it!!!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                              Karin

Comment

• I did it! It works great!
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X