No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one thing I always do is a tree (prelit and white) in the front window. It helps keep prying eyes from seeing into the house. Our kids have always gotten one special gift since we figured out it is more memorable for them than a few or a bunch of little ones. They do also get stocking stuffers, usually things like socks and pj's, raisers or ear buds. Basically more useful stuff. DH and I stopped years ago, less stressful and truthfully if we really want something we just buy it. For my parents i usually take a goody basket of things for them. Things like containers of gelatin for their joints, tea for my mom, and quality D3 for my dad. I collect things between visits and take it to them when we visit so not technically Christmas gifts.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Well mom and I are done with the exception of fun stocking items, we decided on a set $$. Our gift to each other was a wii with wii fit. We went in halves on it.

sending coffee to dad and step-m.. I think my brother and sister are getting AVON lol
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Welcome

11_29_13_shophome-fsany_01.jpg
        Attached Files
        Karin

Comment

• you will have fun with the Wii Fit, we also enjoyed the sport games that came with it.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• So excited for this season's Advent with Lily. Like last year, there are service items integrated in time together. Last year was good but I am convinced this year will be better!!
            Karin

Comment

• that is such a good idea, creating lasting memories for both of you with that system. I hung up our Advent Calendar yesterday and realized that since DS is always the one who keeps up with it it will be a while before it is up to date. the little details of empty nesters
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• OK!! The pie is GONE from the house. I sometimes find myself trawling for sugar and what-not and can not find it anywhere.. yeah me, not so much through when I have had some sweet potato (i eat the dang thing PLAIN-its awesome). LOL I have been stepping on the scale intermittenly and yeah, nothing new to report.. bounce bounce..I am not tracking atm, just eating good primal food in modest amounts. Health is what I tell myself. My jeans are tighter still.. right now I just want looser jeans. I am not moving like I should. I think when I get my butt in gear, this will help.
                Karin

Comment

• as you feel healthier from the primal eating you will naturally start to move more, no need to stress about it right now, it will come.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Glad I left the pie behind in Boston.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Paula good girl!
                      Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                        Welcome

[ATTACH]14760[/ATTACH]
                        just a reminder if you need to order and want to take advantage of free shipping.
                        Karin

Comment

• scale is not friendly even though my eating has not been poor. *sigh* waiting for the scale to reflect what I am doing...

This morning with Lily was the WORST ever! <cuss words>
                          Karin

Comment

• Yick, sorry to hear about your crappy morning with both the scale and Lily. Hopefully both will improve soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                              just a reminder if you need to order and want to take advantage of free shipping.
                              advantage taken.

Comment

• I plan to order foundation and the "Passion" perfume, but it has to wait until after Christmas.
                                We are going to be a bit short due to the late Thanksgiving and our xmas trip to FL.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X