Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it!!!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• So breakfast was a cup of my homemade green chili (stupid easy.. see below) and 3 eggs poached in it. Best ever on a bitter cold day.

green chili:
      pan sear a pork butt until brown
      put in crock pot with all the nice crustys from the skillet
      cook pork until tender
      add broth and 2 cans of rotel
      slow cook

easy peasy.. not authentic but close enough.
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Hey, if not too nosy, how is Lily doing? Are things still going well?
        -- Ruth

Comment

• yum.

and yes, curious (nosy) minds want to know. Hoping all is still good.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• things with Lily are up and down but I think overall improvement. We have strategies in place and yet, I know we still have work to do. She and I do 10-15 min of daily therapy along-side the coping strategies that she does for school. She loves the therapy. She is no longer on the anti-depressant and I have noticed her separation anxiety has increased a bit. We have a med check on Wed. so we will see.
            Karin

Comment

• It is nice to have strategies that help, and well, these sorts of things, as with life in general, tend to be about the process and progression and not so much about perfection (I have to constantly remind myself this about my weight)
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• ok..I love the green chili stew I made.. my body does not. I have had serious bathroom issues everytime I eat it. This makes me sad because its new. I normally can tolerate items like this. My body is not liking ANYTHING spicy and for a southern colorado girl this is heartbreaking.

Eggs for dinner tonight because they are simple and gentler on the tummy.
                Karin

Comment

• rats...quick, easy, yummy, good micro stats, but tears up the insides, sad.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• hey, how did the show go, or was it called because of weather?
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Got my sample of Passion. Thank You. Tried it on. Love it. It reminds me of a fragrance that I like called Pulse by Beyoncé.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Show is not until Dec 7th. I am hoping to do more than break even this time. Lol

Paula- glad you like the fragrance. I like it too. It's not over-powering. It's on special.

Well, after the insides were torn up today, my dinner was not good primal etc. , Like my lunch . I am need to make more sweet potatoes for lunches and dinners and then maybe make some rice. I have found sweet potato at lunch takes the sugar cravings in the evening away.

Still no major losses on the scale. My fault. This weekend was a bust food wise, trying to stay healthy in a house where everyone has a nasty cold.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                        Karin

Comment

• Ok so I thought you had a show on the 24th? My bad.

When my tummy is bad it likes a break. If I do eat it does tend to be white carbs... Toast, oatmeal, rice... But usually nothing is better.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• I ate white carbs tonight and tea. No tummy problems atm.

Whooohooo The heating dude finally made it out to service and light the greater for the winter. We had been using small electric room heaters waiting on him to be available.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                            Karin

Comment

• Yes always fluids, Mostly tea help.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• ack.. sickies in my house. My mom and my daughter have shared their germs and I am trying to keep my head clear and keep on my feet (dizzy- dang head cold). Drinking lots of hot tea and the nasal spray really helped clear things so I can breath.

Along with the above I have been putting out the behavior fires since Friday (holiday coming up), its exhausting. So, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, but more for the rest!

No black friday shopping for me though.. yuck.

Menu for Thanksgiving
                                -pan fried chicken
                                -sweet potatoes
                                -homemade cranberry sauce (my specialty)
                                -roasted brussels sprouts with bacon
                                -mac and cheese for the girl along with peas

pumpkin cream pie and french silk pie for dessert.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X