No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paula- on the site is a virtual makeover that will assist with shades. To get there:
    1. go to site
    2. go to shop now
    3. click on makeup
    4. virtual makeover

From there it will let you chose your face shape and hair color. It will walk you through step by step and show you the shades.

I have also heard rave reviews about the glimmersticks eye liner and the wash off waterproof mascara. I believe both are on sale as well.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• puffy feet.. small increase on scale.. forgot meds yesterday which is most likely the cause. I will say though, I resisted driving in a drive through for a burger because it was convenient. ya me! Instead while at the grocery store, bought a rotisserie chicken and waiting until I got home to have some.
      Karin

Comment

• Over the course of 40+ years of dieting and trying every thing in the books, I have kept many of the better rules I made while doing them. One of them is NEVER eat in a moving car. So I can go through the drive thru, but waiting till I get home the food is usually not hot and then it is just gross. So I don't bother anymore. Of course this doesn't include Starbucks/coffees so there are still calories that get consumed in a moving car, but much less often.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• good rule. Well and I figured the rotisserie was still in plan and if it was not HOT when I got home.. so what I have a microwave. It actually was a perfect temp when I got home to eat. I enjoyed it more than I would have the burger and did not have the guilt.
          Karin

Comment

• perfect! You can pull the leftovers and make pulled chicken BBQ right?
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• YES!! I think I am making chicken enchiladas with it today. Using cabbage leaves as tortillas..
              Karin

Comment

• excellent idea!!
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• well, made the chicken enchiladas.. and yeah, probably not again. While my mother scarfed them and said they were wonderful. I had reflux after bite 3 and then it all wanted to travel in full reverse. Ugh.. I now have a sissy mouth. I will be making some green chili this week in the crock pot (weather getting cold again). I do not think (I hope) I will have a problem. Tonight I used canned enchilada sauce. I am amazed at what I can no longer tolerate as I age.

Today was a pretty good day food wise. I had a few bites of mac and cheese and WHY does it ease that reflux is what I would like to know?

Also, tracked down some more farm fresh eggs. My egg lady's chicken have stopped laying and the new hens will not lay until January. The new egg person is closer anyway. I am going to make some egg muffins for the morning.

Sleep: fell out of bed this morning. How? umm try an 11 year old sleeping in the middle. At any rate, sleep is shoddy. Of course I have not put my patch for hormones on. Why? I dunno. I have also weined myself off my anti-depressants. So, all I take is my asthma meds (ummm.. need refills bad) and BP med (when I remember).

Getting ready for my first Avon show next Saturday from 9-3p. I have stock coming in so hoping I make some profit.
                  Karin

Comment

• kinda dizzy today.. Lily woke up dizzy too.. :/
                    Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                      kinda dizzy today.. Lily woke up dizzy too.. :/
                      Do you have a carbon monoxide detector? K and I had this issue a couple of winters ago - dizziness/headaches. Our heater was leaking carbon monoxide. We would have had no clue if the alarm had not gone off.

Comment

• ooo, scary. The carbon monoxide detectors are pretty reasonably priced too. Did Lily sleep in your room last night?
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• +1 get that checked out.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• nope she did not. Here is the thing though: We do not even have the heater on yet. However, a detector might be good. Mom is not feeling good herself.
                            Karin

Comment

• second guess sinus or ear infections?
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• I looked on web md and it mentioned sinusitis, which i habitually have. It doesn't help bring at school and no way to address it though. Dang!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X