Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1 for apples!
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• lunch was satisfying. I need to not be scared of my carbs though. For SO LONG I have been VLC. I had not realized I had become carb-o-phobic. I need to remember fruit is OK, sweet potatoes are OK (moderation). When I track and see the carb #'s add up I kind of panic and then remember, well yeah duh Karin, just think how many you were eating when you did not track and you ate crap food. See, non tracking means it did not happen. LOL Sad but true discovery about myself.
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• as much of a pain as it is, tracking really does make a difference
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Omg, i want a butter sandwich!!!! I had a cup of tea and a glass of wine but it does nothing to help the fact i want naughty food. It's 9 pm, i need to try and just go to bed. Today was a good food day. Check the journal

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
          Karin

Comment

• Getting a wii with wii fit! Love that virtual sale!

Karin

Comment

• Getting a wii with wii fit! Love that virtual sale!

Karin

Comment

• Cool
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Weight up.

Stupid scale.

My scale does not define me, my scale does not define me, my scale does not define me, my scale does not define me...

Karin

Comment

• Karin, regarding the scale....on MFP you can add things you want to measure. At the bottom of the check in page there is a "track other measurements" place to click. Name it something like high weights or daily or something like that. Then put every day's weight in it. In the top where it says "today's weight" only put them if they are lower than the last one. This give you 2 graphs to see. The today's weight one shows a nice slowly downward graph, and the second shows a roller coaster that is moving downward. For me this keeps me from getting too worked up about the fluctuations. As long as you are tracking food you might as well track the weights right?

And yahoo on the wii! DD took ours to school with her, and they used to do Dance Dance Revolution tournaments in the dorm. The Michael Jackson one was apparently fun as well. Many of the wii sports are pretty energetic too.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• oh yes.. I want some dance ones. I figure it will be a nice change up to the treadmill when it gets cold outside.
                      Karin

Comment

• We used it at home when we got it, but since DD was always the one who instigated the play we didn't lose anything by her taking it to school with her. The games and the dance ones are much more fun than the wii fit. I did do the yoga for a while though and liked it.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Ok.. that makes sense on the MFP. So I added a daily weight to track daily. I also adjusted the regular check in weight. I put it as my last new low which was 278. I think it will help me see how close I am getting back in it.
                          Karin

Comment

• I am excited. It will be a way to reward LIly as well seeing as how its not being bought FOR her. When I try to use that as an incentive (that I will buy her one) it never comes to fruition. So, I am doing something FOR ME. However, it might help with some of her sensory therapy (on occasion).
                            Karin

Comment

• my low weight on MFP usually ends up being the weight after the 3rd fast of the week. I like putting it in because it shows the date I hit it and is a motivator if it has been more than a week, which this last one is, and also keeps me from getting depressed when I can see it hasn't been that long since I hit it (mine last low was on the 4th). Anyway, because of the fluctuations on the scale I had to add that extra measurement for my sanity!

It is good that she knows that it is your wii! If you become a member at a Game Stop (or some equivalent) you can trade your used games for other used games, and they usually sell used accessories too. Although your virtual yard sale is likely a better solution.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• I have noticed a lot of accessories and games for sale on the virtual sites. Probably because Christmas is coming. I was going to just order one off of Amazon, but am getting a way better deal this way. I can add accessories as I see them and games. Whats nice is I can also put out a "wanted" post too.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X