No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what derails me: frustration, hurt, pain, anger, boredom, fear, sadness, stress

Ok.. so what I want to TRY to do, losing weight aside:

1. some exercise or movement everyday. This can include time in the yard doing this or that, treadmill (my goal is to get back to mornings), at work parking farther to walk and or taking several trips to the main building (its a hike)
    2. @100g of protein per day. I am going to try the 50ish for breakfast and 25L-25D
    3. 75g-100g carbs per day. To get this I will HAVE to have some starchier veggies.
    4. Letting the fat hit where it lays.

In the morning I will get an official weight. I will write down what I eat because it matters. I will also note my activity. This is important because I LOVE doing NOTHING (sad as it is).

I have been making door hangers for my Avon buisness and have been hiring Lily to deliver as I drive a long side. Lazy me, guess who needs to walk the routes.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• 1467348_516033425159643_456904336_n.jpg

Welp, I guess that sums it up perfectly
      Karin

Comment

• excellent plan, well except for where you had lily walk the route. I like the simplicity and flexibility of the 4 steps. Now, can you do that for a month (break for Thanksgiving Day-not the week though), without any tweaking? A challenge has been set down for you, :roll eyes: and I know you can do it.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I will not have Lily walk the route with me driving beside her any longer. We will walk it together! LOL

I am going to do this for a month minus Thanksgiving (although, I am not planning to go all out), no tweaking.
          Karin

Comment

• sweet, on both counts.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• oh my.. it has gotten COLD here. We will down in the 20's tonight. It has been spitting all day. I made some crock pot veg soup, browned some hamburger and BAM! Instant dinner and lunch for tomorrow. How can something so simple be so good??!! I did not walk as much as I wanted today but ran errands and walked Lily's school this morning.
              Karin

Comment

• sugar demon is nipping at me.. making a cup of tea and trying to ignore the idea of eating a jar of jam. I won't won't won't!
                Karin

Comment

• Ewwww😉did you get past it?

I didnt have a great food day
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• I had a few fruit roll ups. Other than that, I had a stellar day yesterday. Off to a good start this morning. I had a couple eggs in butter and a mocha. For lunch I am having my left over hamburger soup (Awesome) and dinner I have yet another batch of soup going only this time we are getting a rotisserie chicken after work to put in it. Simple? yes Delicious? yes legal? yes

Oh and its 23 degrees this morning!! BRRRR Soup works! LOL

Ok.. so yesterday report: Aside from a few fruit rolls ups, my protein was over by like 1 or 2 g so I call spot on, my carbs aside from the fruit roll ups perfect. No grains (thats a biggie). I think the fat worked out well too.

On to day 2
                    Last edited by athomeontherange; 11-12-2013, 06:46 AM.
                    Karin

Comment

• Its snowing here!

Yeah for a great first day. I think being over on protein is better than being under.

Homemade fruit roll ups? Maybe you could institute our house rule... Only eat if homemade.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• ahhh.. a good rule. Sad to say they were not homemade. I need to find a good recipe.
                        Karin

Comment

• HUngry by 10:30.. maybe more carbs in the morning like half a sweet potato??
                          Karin

Comment

• Or a fruit? I have a banana or fruit cup packed in juices with my breakfast every day.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• oh yeah.. maybe that would work. I mean I am looking pretty good fat and protein wise and still hungry? The only thing low is carbs so that must be it.. I think. I will work on that for tomorrow.
                              Karin

Comment

• My go to food lately when hungry midmorning is apples. They are sweet enough to make me think I had a treat, low calorie enough not to blow numbers out of the water, and substantial enough to make me think I actually ate something. They are also slower to eat than berries or cut up melon etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X