No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep is the best thing you can do to get over just about anything.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• starting the day with my iced coffee and a scoop of protein powder. Its a rainy/drizzle of a day but not cold. My knee is achey today. I had hoped that had gone away for good. More later..
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Sounds like you are finally on the mend? Hope it's a good day.
        -- Ruth

Comment

• protein powder in the iced coffee? I used to do that. I gave my mom my protein powder (I use Z-Natural) and never bothered to order anymore.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Yup.. kind of did it on a whim as I had zero time for anything else. It was ok. I am not used to sweet iced coffee so this was different. I bought some more whey protein powder (cheap from walmart) so I could have SOME protein in the morning when I did not have time for anything else.

Chris- I was thinking of you as I was drinking it because I remember you used to do this.
            Karin

Comment

• The z-natural is unsweetened and unflavored. Not cheap, about a dollar a scoop, but well sourced and highly bio-available and 27g of protein per scoop. If you did a scoop of that with a bit of egg whites (carton) in a blender with your iced coffee you would be able to get you 50g and it would be yummy and portable. Quick rinse of the blender and away you go.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• Hate to say that what I love about the walmart one is I shake it up in a tupperware shaker and it tastes great by itself. I ordered the unflavored stuff and now I regret it, but it is on its way.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Not as easy as that for sure. But you control the additives. You can add a drop of flavoring and a few drops of stevia and still do the shaker. I never found one of the powders that I could stand to drink just added to water. So that is why I just went with the unflavored and made my own flavors.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• I think having both could be helpful. Some days, there's no time to go through the work.
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Never stray from the journals, never stray from the journals, never stray from the journals..

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                      Karin

Comment

• You didn't read the adult thread, did you?
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• No...that would have seared my eyes shut for sure. The Cw thread.

Karin

Comment

• Cw thread? I only read a few very important journals.

You know I am full of advice about breakfast when I never eat it
                            Last edited by demuralist; 11-01-2013, 08:18 AM.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• En route, while i could have eaten the good food i brought the hotel had waffles cuz THEY HAVE THOSE WAFFLE MAKERS!!! This means i am a sucker. I did not use a complete cup of better though. After today Internet is spotty at best.

Karin

Comment

• Hope you have a great weekend.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X