• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Lilly's appointment go?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth

Comment

• I like the new therapist, it was a long appointment though. She suspects she further on the autism scale than we suspected.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Good luck today!
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• How ya feeling?
          -- Ruth

Comment

• well this morning I am feeling like death warmed over on toast. I went to walgreens this morning for more drugs, juice, comfort foods etc. I am going to hang in there today, survive all day conferences tomorrow and sleep on Friday.
            Karin

Comment

• Feel better! Hope you have a good day.

Are these parent teacher conferences? Seems long, whatever they are!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Yep, parent teacher conferences. One day is from 3:30-7:30pm and the other day is 8am-8pm.
                Karin

Comment

• Yuck. My district doesn't do conferences that way. They set up after school meetings at parent or principle's request. We may have one or two a month.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• no conferences for me tomorrow.. I have not been this sick in YEARS. warning TMI- both ends are going. Lily will be taking care of me tomorrow.. Heaven help me.
                    Karin

Comment

• That was me in February. Get well soon. Take care of yourself.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• nibbling on crackers...
                        Karin

Comment

• Poor Thing. Feel Better.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• think BRAT (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast-dry), that is what we do for digestive issues. And some version of gatorade (usually homemade, check pinterest). Hope it is not an extended illness.
                            Chris
                            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I think I heard my mom tell Lily that she was going to get some apple sauce on the way home. I will have her make some rice tonight too. Brat is good except for toast.. makes me want to hurl. I will check out homemade gatorade though.
                              Karin

Comment

• I usually sub out saltines for the toast, the salt seems to really help.
                                Chris
                                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                                Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X