• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooo pickled beets is my favorite!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• ok, hint taken, I promise I will make the order when I get home! Put the link up again to remind me, k? thanks
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• LOL.. I was not hinting. I have been handing out books etc. Here is the link though:

Welcome
        Karin

Comment

• I know, I was teasing you I actually did look at my supply this morning and decided I needed to make my order today or I will run out. Thanks for the link!
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ok. Looking at my list, am I am still thinking and listing, I am amazed at the foods that do not agree with me. I know its not an allergy but defiantly and intolerance.

Today is a half day at school for my students- end of the quarter. The staff is having a potato luncheon. You know, a bagillion differnt topping to trick out your spud. Makes me wish potatoes were my friends. What I want to know is why french fries do not bother me like a baked potato does.

4 eggs for breakfast + an iced coffee. I might be able to get some protein power this weekend because I sold my rick of firewood (doc said no more fires in the fire place for me because of the asthma). The person comes tomorrow to load it. whoohooo.. now to sell my tractor tire because lets face it, I will never be able to flip that thing. Its too dang big.

Went to PT for them to adjust my brace. I do not have to DO PT but they are the outfitters for this. It is nicely adjusted and dare I say comfortable?? well, no.. but it fits better. I need to pad it or I am going to run my other thigh raw in a space though.

I am happy this is the end of the hellacious week. From Monday when my daughter was a goat, in EVER POSSIBLE WAY it just never got better. Her behavior is the reason I chose NOT to take her to volleyball last night. I figure its a real life consequence that is non-life threatening and therefore a good thing. She was aweful this morning as well... UGH!! CUSS WORDS.

Happy Friday ya'll!!
            Karin

Comment

• Surely you will be able to do the toppings just skip the potato. On the french fries vs. baked potato, maybe the fat in the french fries helps, so if you put enough good butter on the potato to get it to equal the fat in french fries, it would help? Of course my suggestion is to just pass on the potato.

So, I have been reading up on probiotics. And generally it is not suggested you just start taking pills (for a variety of reasons not the least of which is they are not a good value for your money-ie. too pricey for how much actually makes it past your stomach acid and into your intestines). However, fermented foods are recommended. So maybe it is time to start back up with your Kombucha.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• ok, so Avon logs me in when I go to the main site, but knocks me off when I go to your homepage. Then it tells me I have the wrong password (which just worked on the main site). So I tried to register through your homepage and it said that email already existed but it still would not take my password. So I have not ordered cause I want to make sure you get the credit for my order.

Now you can do something fun in your fireplace. I have seen where people put their tv in there, or built a barn door type of covering (to stop drafts), as well as done seasonal decorations. You can have fun with that!
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• so you went to the log in through my page and it did not let you?
                  Karin

Comment

• Well they came and got the firewood today. I finished mowing the front and its time to mow the back again. Today I am also weeding through Lily's clothes, catching up on laundry and trying to clean house. Blech..
                    Karin

Comment

• yep, if I go to the main Avon page it lets me log in, but it I go to your page-either directly from the link you put up or by searching for you from that main page-it says that I have either the wrong username or password. So I thought that maybe I needed a different log in and tried to register like I didn't have an account and it said that the email address already has an account. But still won't let me use it to shop from your page. I have tried a variety of ways and even went ahead and did the forgot my password and reset it and it lets me log on the main page but not to log on while I am on your page.

ooo wait, I got it, I tried one more sneaky way and it worked. So off I go.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• ok! Glad you got it to work. I was trouble shooting from this end too.
                        Karin

Comment

• ok, so I want direct delivery (well personal delivery would be way more fun, but that would be a heck of a drive for you to deliver my stuff!), so it says you will start that the 15th. So I will do the order in a few days.

p.s. I saved you as my rep, but I will check every time I order just to be sure.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• awesome!!! I wish I could deliver to you too!!! Maybe next summer!
                            Karin

Comment

• Yeah, I need direct delivery, too, so I am also waiting to order.
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• I did not realize it did not fully activate my page until the 15th. What is nice though is the new catalog automatically updates on the site though. I wish I could deliver Ruth!
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X