No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perfect! I favorited it on my computer at home, will be ordering soon. thanks
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Food is not great today. It could be but I binged last night and today. I think its just nerves because I have yet another meeting at Lily's school today. *le sigh*
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
        perfect! I favorited it on my computer at home, will be ordering soon. thanks
        yeah
        Karin

Comment

• Geez louise..todays food was a bust. The meeting at Lils school went well. It was an intake as part of the 504. Our story is exhausting. Meeting 2 scheduled for next week.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
          Karin

Comment

• Sorry, I know that those meetings can be awful.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Today is a new day............hope you have a GREAT one.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• So far today is a good-ISH day. food is eh, but everything else is good. Its a start.
                Karin

Comment

• Reading up and I think i am going ti do the 28 day challenge of SSOS..that smarter science of being slim. Still reading but i have GOT to get back on track and i think sane is the way right now

Karin

Comment

• the benefit of it is that you get to eat a lot of food and a lot of protein, also you are counting to get up to as opposed to keeping under. (So you are trying to get all of your protein in and get to eat all the non-starchy veggies that you want, so you aren't counting carbs or calories or whatever). This is probably the best/easiest way to get back to eating healthfully. And I think that should be your goal right now, health. Weight will follow once your stress about what you are eating has subsided.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• UGH!! I am struggling to figure out this SANE thing. I can not seem to navigate the site worth a darn!
                      Karin

Comment

• My memory is essentially all the non-starchy veggies you can eat, and use the protein formula (was it like .8x's your weight?). He tended to like low fat protein because of how much protein he thought you should eat. I will check it out and see if I can't give you better details.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Thank you. A lotof the links do not seem to be active

Karin

Comment

• http://thesmarterscienceofslim.com/w...-for-ISSUU.pdf

so here is a start. I haven't transferred my stuff from my old computer so I don't have all the access I did on there. I did buy the book, and so had reader access, but have to charge my nook to get access on my computer.

also, when I googled "smarter science of slim pdf" there was a place that said you could download it for free?

anyway, it looks like if you sign up you can get a free 28 day guide.

oh, and I just read it is 1g of protein per pound of body weight up to 200g. Now I remember where my issues were with this approach! So you are looking at basically around 70g of protein for each meal. And rounding that out with non-starchy veggies.

p.s. the protein powder I ended up using is...https://www.znaturalfoods.com/Ultra-...-Isolate-5-lbs no added ingredients, just well sourced whey, relatively tasteless, and cheaper than most. I don't make any money on this recommendation, wish I did.
                            Last edited by demuralist; 10-03-2013, 04:34 PM.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Thanks!! Got it downloaded..kind of looks like SPEED. I just started but I see they want you to have minimum 30g protein/ meal. Its a place to start. Its true i need to focus on healthy first. I seem to always be here as my life seems like constant chaos.

Karin

Comment

• I think I'm the only one of us who has no problem with 30 g of protein a meal:-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X