Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So cute. Riding with Mama.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• aaand.. we sent to Sonic.. shhh.. diet coke with lime for me and a puppy dish of ice cream for the furry kid, oh and a shake for th 2 legged kid.
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• ok..1318 calories
        31% carb
        48% fat
        21% protein

ok.. so as I sit here trying to get my kid to bed, finishing up my posts online I wonder, should I eat a little something more? Am I hungry?? I am empty with a little gurgle.
        Last edited by athomeontherange; 09-22-2013, 06:22 PM.
        Karin

Comment

• your furr baby does not look thrilled. But it is an excellent idea, glad you found one.

Drink some tea and go to bed.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• she wanted to be held instead..she will get used to it
            Karin

Comment

• I did not dare get on the scale this morning, Maybe tomorrow. Starting the day with my iced coffee and HWC. I am back to tracking on MFP. I am hoping I can quickly re-drop this weight.
              Karin

Comment

• speed is not your friend when it comes to weight loss, slow and steady is more sustainable. Be the Tortoise
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Have ya'll ever heard of Peat?

Ray Peat Eating Guidelines : Semi Low-Carb Plans Forum : Active Low-Carber Forums
                  Karin

Comment

• Yes. Lots of drama on MDA over PEAT. There are some threads in the main forum. He advocates that some people use real sugar as a carb source. I will check out your link, however.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I am just wondering about the LC and VLC and if it jacks with the thyroid. Wondering of moderate carb would be better. I don't know. I can see there would be drama.. I am not looking for that. I just want to do whats good for my body.
                      Karin

Comment

• I see VLC and maybe LC, for some,generally not impacting with thyroid function. It can impact T4 to T3 conversion and that happens outside of the thyroid, mainly in the liver.

I believe in knowing where you are so that you can make choices that enhance well being and not inhibit it. Because of that I suggest, if it's feasible, getting tests run to see where you are:
                        Thyroid- TSH, freeT4, freeT3, antibodies
                        Sex hormones-estradiol, progesterone, testosterone
                        Blood sugar-fasting glucose, HbA1c, possibly fasting insulin.
                        Liver function

From there you can see where you are, if you might benefit from medical intervention, and then plan dietary strategy around what you know.

I'm coming from a place where I spent 8+ years trying to lose weight. It wasn't until I got optimal hormonal treatment, that I had any success with my weight. Even now, when my hormones go awry I gain weight easily. This has happened twice in the last few years.

Comment

• Im up 5 pounds today???????? WTF???

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                          Karin

Comment

• today just sucks the big one.. hating life right now..
                            Karin

Comment

• Hang in there. And watch the emotional eating. From experience, that does nothing good for the scale and, it could be water...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Water & Scale Weight Fluctuations Concept, Diet – the Swole – How to gain muscle, energy, lose fat and become awesome! ‹ theSwole
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X