No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to check the post, with meds I had to be sure I did not type ice cream.. but that sounds good now
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• My mind saw what it wanted to see. Lol
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Pain.. Doc said it would get worse before it got better.. he was right. Crap on a cracker!
        Karin

Comment

• Sorry. Feel better.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Hey, I found 3 local yard sale groups on FB. Thanks for the suggestion.
            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
              Hey, I found 3 local yard sale groups on FB. Thanks for the suggestion.
              Its a great way to try and unload stuff before hauling it to goodwill or the like and make a few bucks on the side. Glad you found some. I have bought brand new items for cheap on there and clothes for Lily that are expensive brands and worn like once for cheap as well.
              Karin

Comment

• The only ones I found locally looked fishy. I will have to look again.
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• defiantly be choosy and picky but I have been amazed.
                  Karin

Comment

• ooo, the spammers are out in force!

The local ones are closed groups, and the open ones are all baby stuff. I will keep looking though.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• just ask to join a closed group. My group is closed too.
                      Karin

Comment

• Yes, I joined 2 closed groups and liked the third open group.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• watching those groups can be addicting..LOL
                          Karin

Comment

• I am so thankful to have my family and that we are all safe and healthy. One of the students from my school was not so fortunate. Over the weekend her mothers boyfriend murdered the mother by strangulation and stabbed her brother in the neck. So far, the boy is doing well. This is just a very tragic event. Prayers are needed. IF you would like to help please go to:

Nathan and Breanna Wellness Fund | Memorial/Funeral - YouCaring.com
                            Karin

Comment

• Home from school today.. my follow up appointment is tomorrow. I had to cancel my womans appt. though. I am a bit on the bored side. Here is how this has gone all weekend:

meds, ice, movie, play with kindle, check fb/pintrest/mda etc. eat here and there, interaction with daughter and her homework.. rinse, lather repeat.. ugh! I have my sweet dogs to keep me company but they are not so great at conversation.
                              Karin

Comment

• Ugh! Hope you recover quickly.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X