No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, good, I sometimes just type away and don't spend quite enough time editing to see if I was saying what I meant to say. Hope you know that I am always trying to help, even if it comes out wrong.

your breakfast looks good, ah a diet coke here or there won't kill ya (I know that some say it will, but seriously we did not evolve by being overly sensitive to things we ingested).
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Oh, I'm so glad you got to the doc for new meds. I hate when things are so swollen that you can't wear shoes. The first few weeks of school are rough for me too. I get the exhaustion, swelling and laryngitis.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Paula- a few years back I invested in a microphone system for my room (@$100) and the laryngitis is no longer an issue. I have a wireless one for the students to pass around the room for presentations or when we read aloud.. kind of science karaoke.

Teaching with my feet up today. I am hoping the meds fix some of the other issues like wanting to fall asleep during the day at work etc. I think the pressure was jacking with my eyes though. The doc said these new meds were aggressive, we will see.
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• well.. I am starting to see ankle bone. I still feel puffy though but I think the new med is working. I am hoping it works quick because I have a lot to do this weekend and do not need this extra water weight holding me back. Can we say, yeah for the long weekend?

Ok.. breakfast is iced coffee with H&H. I will make another cup at school with HWC though. Lunch is 2 HB eggs, turkey breast, slice of cheese, mini bells and half an apple. I am not tracking at this point, just getting back on track.
          Karin

Comment

• Amen, for a long weekend!
            -- Ruth

Comment

• Hurray for getting back on track...I am too.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• I don't always track, but I try to at least add what I ate as a note at the bottom of my day in MFP, I think it might help eventually to figure things out.

alright, 3 of the 4 speed sistas gettin back in the groove, Ruth gets a vaca and then she gets back in it too, right?
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Yep. I lost my travel weight, just in time to gain it back with vacation. But, the very moment I'm home, back into the groove. What kind of groove, I'm not sure. I have travel (and a HUGE hearing) through the end of the month.

3 day weekend starting this afternoon. You can make it, Karin!
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• I so did not make it. Here i sit at home with ice on my knee instead of at school. I fell up a cement step, landed all this weight on one knee. Good news, knee cap not broken and minicus in tact. I have hyper extended my knee. One week off of it..6 weeks to full recovery

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                    Karin

Comment

• My daughter falls up steps all the time, luckily has not done any major damage yet, sorry that you did but happy it wasn't worse.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Ugh..and its a workmans comp thing..and i have a big ugly brace. C5k is on hold

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                        Karin

Comment

• My doc, who is a runner, actually asked me to stop the C25K, bad for my joints much better to walk (of course that is out for 6 weeks for you as well). But I seem to remember an ABC's in the air exercise you should be able to do and might even help with fluid distribution, right?
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Oh, you poor thing.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• well once this contraption is off, I think walking will be it for me. Yes, my goal for the summer was ABC's in the air.. but this last summer was so crazy it never got started. However, it is something I can do once the brace is off. The brace is flippin heavy.

Hope everyone has a great labor day weekend.
                              Karin

Comment

• Earlier, I thought you had ice cream on your knee. Not a bad idea actually.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X