The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am posting my weight on the 5:2, MFP and here

ALL moved out, apt cleaned and deposit returned to me! Now to unpack..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Yeah for the deposit return!!!

I really like the 5:2 progress tracker, but use MFP to post all the rest of the measurements, when I take them
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• oh yeah.. that apt looked better when I left than when I moved in. The carpets look new, I scrubbed the other floors on my hands and knees and shined all the hard wood with my lemon oil concoction from Pintrest that rocks! Not to mention I replaced a couple mini blinds that were weathered (after a while they get brittle) and the bathroom SPARKLED. I did not want her to even try and complain about something. She wrote a check just like that, no waiting 30 days. WHoop.. whoop!! That monkey is off my back, now to get the rest of the tribe of monkey's dealth with.

Looking good on food today for my UD. I had a nice large breakfast because I knew I would be working. I am not real hungry now. In fact, on my UD's I want to see if I can eat 2 meals and "maybe" a snack. That will work great when I start back to school as well.

Weigh in is Sunday. I am really hoping for a loss. I have been working hard with moving and eating right, some validation would be nice.
        Karin

Comment

• measure your waist too, when you are working in hot weather like you have been sometimes the body holds onto fluids even if you are drinking a lot and taking your meds as you are supposed to.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• yep.. its the only thing I am measuring at this time.

Just got back from hiking in the back 40. Holy crap its overgrown (I dont care). However, I think we are blessed with poison ivy, sumac and oak. Heading to walmart for items just in case Lily and I break out. We were back there 20 minutes, crossed the creek to the property line because I thought I heard a chain saw "poaching" on our land. Turns out no. Soaking wet from creek and sweat by the time I got back as well as scratched up. There are like a bagillion trees with big ass thorns and every one reached out to get me. I even had thorns in my hair. Ugh.. nature.
            Karin

Comment

• haha, my back 40 is less than 40 feet! Little triangle plot with a fire pit and not much else. I am most definitely a city girl, could walk for days in a downtown, but maybe 15 minutes in the woods.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• well my is not 40 acres but its a good acre of woods
                Karin

Comment

• Ignore this day
                  Last edited by athomeontherange; 07-27-2013, 06:50 AM.
                  Karin

Comment

• What a day! I feel for you.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Its like I can not remember the simplest of things. I went to the store today, bought a laundry basket and other items, forgot to take the laundry basket I bought.. had to go back..
                      Karin

Comment

• Ignore
                        Last edited by athomeontherange; 07-27-2013, 06:51 AM.
                        Karin

Comment

• OK.. so because I fell apart thursday night and Friday was a mess. Sitting here this morning I was thinking. My tummy says its hungry, fresh peaches, eggs and bacon sound good forget the darn rumble strips, who cares. My brain says, hop on the scale even though WI is not until tomorrow. Yeah, OK.. what the heck. Ummm down 8 pounds. YUP! So... maintaining my rumble strip, my MD today and fat fast until 4:30pm.

I am well rested even though I could not sleep until midnight, I slept deep until 8am. I think things are looking up. Ignore the ramblings above when I was mentally and physically tired.
                          Karin

Comment

• I was going to say, be kind to yourself. I have wanted to start ADF for awhile now, but knew I couldn't until I had enough fuel in the take. Nourish yourself, get some rest, and then go hard with ADF
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• 8 pounds, WTG!!!

I am back on the scale most mornings, currently it is motivating me as a sort of reminder of what I am doing in a way that it has not always done in the past. When the number is down I am like "oh yeah, it is working", when the number is up I redouble my efforts (like this morning) with a "oh no you don't, this works and you know it so get on it girl!" attitude.

I am with Ruth too, gotta take care of yourself on the up days and moderate days to make the down days possible.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Today: MD 1451 check not looking at other macros.

Food:
                                I had some grape tomatoes before 4:30 (44 calories)
                                forgot meds
                                pretty sure I did not drink enough fluids

Data:
                                official day is tomorrow but this morning showed -8 pounds

Exercise:
                                not much today. I have been pushing it pretty hard for more than a few days.

Sleep:
                                Going to try and sleep at a normal time with melatonin

Binge: not today. All my food is deliberate hunger driven and primal worthy

Systems: check
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X