No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On w30 you are not supposed to have any sweeteners at all though they do allow fruit juice as a sweetener. Personally, I would not use fruit juice either, because the idea is to break out of the sweetness need. Fruit juice is empty calories too.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• that makes sense.

Last night I actually brewed a tea bag in a cup of decaf (it was the Red Velvet), something like that might work. Or you could try brewing with water that is not as hot. If you use a French Press, you could use less hot water (just off a boil or about 200 to 205 degrees) and do it for a shorter period of time. I also find that when my coffee is iced I like it sweeter than when I drink it hot-no idea why.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• yup.. I need to suck it up in regards to sweeteners.

I just had a ubber fantastic salad on greens.. love love love.. I have also pre-entered what my dinner will be and am coming in under 700.. whoop!!

Heading to the pool in a bit to chill..I might mow this evening if it cools off enough.
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I need to mow and put out some fertilizer, it is looking a bit yellowish out there, long but yellow.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• with this being a rental.. I could care less if it were all weeds (although thank goodness its not).. all I am gonna do is mow it.LOL

I have red snapper on the grill!!! Can not say I am hungry.. I am however, empty..or at least I feel that way.
            Karin

Comment

• What about making the coffee less strong? That should take care of some of the bitterness.
              Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• I don't make it strong at all.. even with a french press. However, I will play around with that. Its a good idea.
                Karin

Comment

• I am drinking a smoothie as I contemplate dinner. It is likely to be fish with homemade salsa, but we shall see.

Well, I wish I could just let the vinca take over the front yard, DH would not be happy! And the process of getting it there would be a massive PITA!
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• I am not sure what vinca is... around here its either prairie grass or bermuda grass.

Dinner was awesome.. I put my snapper in a cast iron pan and put it on low on the grill for @ an hour.. WOW.. a-maz-ing!! To compliment it I had those miracle noodles with some diced tomatoes, basil and oregano.. yum.
                    Karin

Comment

• so my dd ended up being around 800 calories and I did a whole30 boo boo... ugh!! Still less than an average day of calories... and tomorrow is a new day.
                      Karin

Comment

• We have fescue, bermuda, weeds. My lawn is fescue and bermuda would be considered a weed in it. Vinca is a ground cover sometimes called periwinkle, evergreen vine with small periwinkle colored flowers in the summer.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• bermuda is considered a weed here or a hearty grass here depending who you talk to..lol
                          Karin

Comment

• Lawn care is so much simpler in AZ. I have rocks. My neighbor has rocks - perhaps Bermuda rocks, who knows? Other neighbor? Rocks. Someone might have a cactus or two.

Comment

• ^ Yep. NM too. I have rocks (different colors), native plants and/or plants that seem to do well here (rose bushes, rosemary, lavender, etc.) and trees, and the smallest piece of grass in the universe (back yard). Drip system for the plants. Yard work is now only 5 minutes per week. May 15 minutes 1x/month -- gotta pick the weeds that come up through the rocks.
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• I have trees and weeds and rock walls. One patch of real grass in the front. We just let stuff grow wild.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X