No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok.. deal!! Tomorrow is a dd for me. My goal is 700 calories or less. I may check in a bit during the day if things are getting dicey! LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I work tomorrow so yeah I will probably be hanging out here no prob!
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Chris, were you the one that had super easy mayo that required NO slow drizzle??
        Karin

Comment

• It should be a dd for me as well. Have a 6 am flight, which is really 5 am my time. Ugh.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Nope I use the slow drizzle method in a blender. I was not successful with the no drizzle. Think there is a recipe and tips in our recipe group though. Or may e a thread on MDA somewhere.

Oh Ruth how awful. So did you have to be at the airport at 3 your time? I would have just stayed up instead of trying to wake up in time.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• DD for me as well. I hope my head is clear enough for grading tests.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• ugh..that is sooo early Ruth.. well, for the summer it is..lol
                Karin

Comment

• Dd went by the wayside. I only got about 4 hours of sleep....and I was starving. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. I'll be driving to Texas, so that is always conducive to a dd.

You guys all do spectacular on your dd!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Lordy Ruth is this the reduced work load you asked for? Beauty of the 5:2 flexibility!

P, my head seems clearer on dd's. may be my imagination though.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• moment of clarity for the day:

I am STILL on my first iced coffee of the day. It is amazing how fast and how many I can down when it is sweetened with AS. This means I was probably getting more calories than I thought in CM. Even though it is a creme brulee flavored coffee.. the lack of sweet is still there.

Its also 10:30 and I am feeling restless.. but not sure if its really hunger. That book it starts with food is so interesting. It really has me questioning why I eat when I do..
                      Karin

Comment

• seeing how easy it has been for me to not eat while I am at work, I definitely question why I eat when I do. After the kids are off to school in late summer and I am back to a totally normal schedule, I am also going to work on no snacking during my "regular" days.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• I am not real big on snacking but I have been known to graze my way through the day.

I have half my coffee down..

On whole 30 they talk about allowing fruit juice or fruit to sweeten. I am thinking a little sweet to cut some of the bitter might be helpful. Not sure what would work with coffee though.
                          Karin

Comment

• mmm, maybe you should switch to iced teas for the whole 30, you could throw a cup of strong tea into a blender with some CM and some fresh very ripe fruit (whatever you can get in season) or whatever juice they allow (that isn't sweetened with AS or anything else).

Maybe if you brewed the coffee with some cinnamon or cocoa nibs that would help cut the bitter?
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• thats a thought. They talk about dates sweetening things as well. I need to look into that as well.
                              Karin

Comment

• are coconut or palm sugar ok?
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X