No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good news: 1. NO eating during the witching hour.. no binging last night. 2. I started reading the diet cure. It mentioned seratonin so I thought to give it another go again. I took 2 and fell asleep and pretty much stayed asleep. The couple of times I woke, I went back to sleep right away. 3. Today is an UD (those should always be good news)

The bad news: 1. Woke with a FRIGGIN HORRENDOUS headache. 2. I also woke "stuffy" which for me is never a good sign.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Ruth, my niece is an elementary school teacher in PA. She told her kids if they read some huge number of books (I think it was like 2,000) that she would jump from a plane. They did it! She made the local news.

Yeah for the good news, sorry about the bad news
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
        Ruth, my niece is an elementary school teacher in PA. She told her kids if they read some huge number of books (I think it was like 2,000) that she would jump from a plane. They did it! She made the local news.

Yeah for the good news, sorry about the bad news
        awesome!

yeah, still combating the headache.. I took some aspirin, made me nauseous, ate some fresh cheese, felt a smidge better, drinking iced coffee but still have headache.
        Karin

Comment

• Today is an up day? did you eat breakfast yet?
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• yes today is an UD, not really feeling up for breakfast. I just ate what sounded good and to be honest, not much sounds good. Hopefully in an hour or so something else will sound good.
            Karin

Comment

• get some salt in ya, bet you it will help.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• feeling better.. headache is better but not gone... aaaaand everything has moved south.. so not fun.
                Karin

Comment

• Rats, you seem to be susceptible. Where do you get so many bugs in such a small town?
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• I have actually not been sick in a long time. Hoping this is just a 24 hour bug.
                    Karin

Comment

• well its not just me, Lily has it too..
                      Karin

Comment

• Durn it😞
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Oh, no! Get better soon.
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• Good News!! Lily and I are both back on our feet feeling better today. Although my food choices yesterday were horrid, I am feeling better today. My tummy feels a little wonky, but nothing like yesterday.

I am also on chapter 4 of the diet cure. Very interesting about the amino acids and how you body reacts when you are deficient. I am waiting for payday next week to buy the ones I think I need. Some of them appear to work almost instantly when you take them, which is interesting. The next time I head to the doctor for a med check (which will be soon I think), I am going to ask about 5HTP instead of the two anit-depressants I am on now.
                            Karin

Comment

• Those 24 hour bugs, love them because they are just 24 hours, hate them because they steal 24 hours from us.
                              Follow my progress at ->Journal: My Body Revival

Comment

• welcome PRO199

Very true..yesterday was miserable for both of us. So glad it was just one day.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X