No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh and hoorah!! My house is ALMOST where I like it.. It feels GOOD!!

That gal was right, a clean sink is a happy sink..LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Oh, I love a clean house...just never want to have to actually clean it. Where are the cleaning faeries when you need them????
      -- Ruth

Comment

• I don't know where they are! I say they are falling down on the job. They are probably drunk. LOL!!
        Karin

Comment

• I have put off eating for today until lunch time.. it feels good. Could I have eaten?? Oh sure! Was I hungry? Naaa.. am I really hungry now?? no, just a little. So my plan is to eat a little then wait 20 minutes and see, still drinking my tea
          Karin

Comment

• I've been hungry all day, on the other hand
            -- Ruth

Comment

• I did awesome until the evening.. wtf?? I succumbed to bread and butter. I did not even want the bread, just needed a vehicle to eat butter. weird huh? So, thinking with summer here my witching hour is evening after dinner. WHY? WHY? WHY? ugh!!! I waas not even hungry.. I needed butter though. I think my fat for the day was unintentionally low.

L: lean steak (it was tender) with a salad with ranch
              D: 2 leftover grilled burger. The meat was lean but I had cheese and mayo on it plus green beans with butter and some baked potato fries.

I didnt eat breakfast but had a few glasses of iced coffee with coconut milk.
              Karin

Comment

• Sometimes, I think things are cumulative. A lot of times, when I travel, I'm really "good". Then, when I get home, it's like I go off the rails. I've decided that its a build up from the week where I didn't get enough nutrition. You had a hard week, maybe it just caught up with you...

But, today's a new day. Start fresh and go forward.
                Last edited by RMS123; 05-26-2013, 05:36 AM. Reason: spelling
                -- Ruth

Comment

• It is all just a learning experience. I agree learn and move on.
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Its 6:30pm and I have to say today has been a good day. Although I drank almost 2 quarts of iced coffee with CM this morning (It was SO GOOD), delayed lunch until 4pm where I had skinless fried chicken thighs and a beautiful salad and nuked pepperonis with ranch for snack. So, how did I do? LOL!! Oh, and I have had @ 3/4 gallon on iced herb tea. I must say though, I feel good. My daughter was eating some chocolate her grandma bought her (not a regular size but an XL size-ugh), she offered me a bite and you know.. not even tempted. It just did not sound good, at least today

oh and lets see.. besides making the fabu dinner.. I worked on Lily's room and have taken out 2 black trash bags full of trash and it is coming along. I put her on a weeks notice that this would happen and there would be a charge. The charge is all the spare change I find (it was a gamble, but the outcome was pretty predictable..LOL)- $.75!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH I know some parents just say, live and let live, or as long as it does not trickle out of the room (it does), etc. etc. Yeah.. well.. I MUST spray for spiders and can not do that in a pit.. also, there are potato chip crumbs on the floor (nope, food not allowed in bedrooms) it makes me nuts and she is unconcerned.. grrr double grrr.
                    Last edited by athomeontherange; 05-26-2013, 04:39 PM.
                    Karin

Comment

• Wow. How big are your spiders in Kansas?

Congrats on the clean day. Me too.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• ANY spider is too big! However, for the last few years brown recluse spiders have been on the rise.
                        Karin

Comment

• Brown recluse are nasty! My DH was bit by a spider and it took 15 months before it was healed. Found out after the fact that it must have been a brown recluse.
                          Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• I was bit when I was in the 8th grade. I had a big hole in my thigh that hurt for what seems like forever.
                            Karin

Comment

• Congrats on the down day.
                              Chris
                              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• down day?? I didn't count anything, but yeah it sounds like a down day. It was not my intent though. My intent was to drink a lot of fluids and eat when my body said it was hungry.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X