No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep, best to focus on one thing at a time. Coffee, tea, and broth are always a good way to put off a snack for me, and sometimes they completely replace it. I rarely eat with my hot drinks so they tend to separate me from the urge to eat.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Cheddarwurst Rocks, and they are low carb.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• So.. last night went to the grocery store because my fridge was kinda bare and that means no good food in the house, ucky food will be consumed. Lily wanted cookies.. I told her she could pick some out ONLY if they had nuts! HA! DUH! Learning! That will keep me out of them!

No grains yesterday.. however, I thinkI am in ketosis?? I have not checked but my urine is rank to be honest. Also, the increased fat and protein and less carbs my gut is adjusting (we will leave it at that).

I am feeling better physically and getting there mentally. The sun is back today even if the super nice temps are not.

This weekend, come hell or high water I am tackling the house. Its so messy everything appears crowded. Weight the same today, maybe down 1- hard to tell and I am blind (its not digital).
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• TGIF And, what, only 3 Mondays left [I can't quite remember, but seemed like it was coming up nice and fast]?
          -- Ruth

Comment

• 3 mondays left and technically 1 friday because 1 friday I am away at an inservice.
            Karin

Comment

• woohoo- to being back on track and to nearly being at the end of the school year.

I am a clean freak but not a neat freak. DH though gets quite unsettled when things are lying about. I get unsettled if I see dust or dirt. It will make you feel so much better when it is done!
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• The clutter irks me big time because I KNOW its not as clean as it should be. Which reminds me, I need to shampoo the carpets again.
                Karin

Comment

• I don't think I have ever shampooed carpets! I doubt I ever will, I fear the moisture would never dry up and I would end up with mold, which in my house would be much worse than dirt (DH is highly allergic)
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• I have some steam cleaners. I leave fans on them and leave for the day. Of course, the humidity here is not the same where you are. The carpets in my apartment seem to stain EASY! Drives me crazy!
                    Karin

Comment

• yep, that is why I painted that area rug. We have wood downstairs, carpet upstairs, but since those are essentially the kids rooms and we are likely to have to change them once they are out of them I just don't look. Well, hell, seriously my kids are such little piggies that you can't see the floor anyway.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• For the past 2 days, stomach pain above the belly button. Its uncomfortable.. hoping its just the body adjusting back..
                        Karin

Comment

• Worrisome. Small intestine? Hernia?
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Yeah, that doesn't sound good.

Plans for today?
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• Woke up with a headache and an achey neck and back.. its overcast and COLD. I was going to mow the lawn but its too dang cold to do it with a push mower. After I ditch this headache I need to finish the laundry, and other housework. Last night I started dehydrating the apples Lily is not eating fast enough. I have another batch to do today and then a bag of onions.

Later, I think we will head over to moms.. she made some pork carnita for dinner.
                              Karin

Comment

• What time should I arrive for dinner?
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X