No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emotions are easier to deal with when we have had a good night's sleep. Keep up the positive expectations!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Ugh.. severe weather this afternoon and tonight. They say tornadoes coming up from Oklahoma!! Oh joy! This is NOT be an excuse to not follow my plan!! Come tornado or hail I am following the plan tonight!
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• You go girl. You know following the plan will make you feel better
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I FRIGGIN DID IT! HA!

So last night I got home and had a burst of energy. Laundry is not caught up, Lily is packed for the weekend, my kitchen is clean and everything put away like I like it. Walking in this morning to make coffee was a pleasure. But wait folks, thats not all.. I made the most awesome green chili jerky-hard to stay out of (thank you Ruth) AND Salmon Pate (be jealous Chris lol). I put the pate recipes on the recipe group. (Ruth- the regular pate has no dairy!). I ate my portion of the pate in lettuce leaves and it was divine!!

Yesterday:
          cal 1513
          P 85 24%
          f 105 68%
          c 26 7%

weight this morning 284 down 2

Last night because it was cold rainy/snow (can you believe it??) I drank a pot of hot tea and enjoyed every cup. I think the extra fluid helped the flushing but then again, I am on my meds which includes a diuretic (doc said I can not go off of it and may never )

Feeling better emotionally today as well as physically- the cold is improving I think.
          Karin

Comment

• doing a happy dance, you sound great! And success breeds success, keep it up.
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• Great Job!
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I am such a pollyanna.. lol
                Karin

Comment

• Just got done with outside morning duty.. 27 degrees with windchill.. I checked the calendar and yup.. its April 18th.
                  Karin

Comment

• OMG! we hit 87 and muggy yesterday. We went from winter to summer without hitting spring.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• its still winter here...
                      Karin

Comment

• We have spring finally. 50s-60s some days sun, some rain.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Ok.. I pre-entered lunch and dinner. I want the same positive day I had yesterday. Ohh brrr.. this weather makes me cold and tired. I looked at the forcast for the place I am going to my conference this weekend.. yeah, cold and rainy. The location is a 4-H camp with a Beautiful facility and decent cabins. However, have to pack warm and rain combating so I do not get soaked building to building. Its too bad. This place is a great place to take walks.. so many trails. With the temps being cold and it being rainy, I will not feel like walking. In fact, I will probably be driving from the cabins to the main hall and then try and sprint to the lecture halls.

Adding to my packing that is out of the usual: my hot water pot and some tea bags-the travel mug was a given.
                          Karin

Comment

• hopefully the rain will clear and you will get to stroll a little bit.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Best laid plans...DD wanted a burrito last night so we went to the diner. I did "pretty well" (it would have been excellant had I just eaten at home, which I should have done). I had a taco salad sans shell, no sour cream just salsa like always. It was great. I would have been fine had I not had a few tortilla chips and a slice of SF choc pie. In the end, the calories were a bit high and the carbs were about 61. Not my worst, but I could have done better. I did not even NEED pie.. who needs pie? Moving on..

DD at work with me today because her school district is not content with just SPring break.. they also get a 4 day Easter break and now an April break. GRR..

Tonight I head to KATS KAMP (my science teacher conference)- so excited.. the car is ready to go!

On another topic.. its still cold here.. BUT the SUN IS SHINING!! HALA!!!
                              Karin

Comment

• Have fun this weekend!
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X