Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep, mine says no-coding needed, and now I know what that means, thanks
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• hmmm.. I dont think mine does coding. I will look at the book again. Its a relion meter.
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Worlds GREATEST Headache.. and its not a great side-show.

I will be out of pocket this weekend with Lily's birthday hub-bub..
        Karin

Comment

• UGH.. back. Today is dd for me. This weekend while I made some good choices, I also made poor choices. Weight is up again (I expected this) and FBS is 108 which I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!! I ate crap and it hovers in the 100's? wow.

Next weekend when its my birthday, there will not be all this crap.

Sleep: I am having some trouble FALLING sleep, but staying asleep I am doing pretty good. I found an app that is resting sounds and does the beats thing for deeper sleep. This with AT has been great. The falling sleep is hard because I am having trouble regulating my body heat initially. Too hot, flip off the blankets, get chilled, pull them back, foot out, leg out, blankets flipped off, pull them back etc. etc. etc. GRRRR However, there is no sign of hotflashes though but I do have a fan going in the room. I have noticed this since temps here have reached about 70. Good grief, what will summer be like?
          Karin

Comment

• I had trouble last night for exactly the same reason. The house had warmed up to 77, not quite warm enough to turn on the A/C but a tad too warm for me to fall asleep in combination with being a bit sore from gardening and starting TTOM. We have a ceiling fan as well as a box fan that I have pointed at my feet, but we run A/C in the summer, so once it actually warms up steadily it goes on.

You need to change your signature.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I fall asleep, no problem. It's the staying asleep. I was hot last night too - which is unusual for me!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• So far so good today. It looks like I will be closer to 600 calories though instead of 500. I am not stressing it though. It still is quite a deficit than RDA of calories. I will be hungry when I get home though. I need to push more liquids though.
                Karin

Comment

• keep it up!

I am doing well so far, all liquids, just now feeling a thought of being hungry. I will make myself a smoothie before I leave for rifle practice.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Crashed and burned when I got home. I am fine until I get home.. grrr Last night I got home later than I normally would. I have been having pain in my wrist for about a month and it just keeps getting more intense so I thought I would stop in to see the doc to check it out to make sure its nothing serious. 3 xrays later I am in a splint because somehow I have stretched out the tendon that is on the pinky side of the wrist and good news.. it will only take 4-6 months to heal. In the mean time, I am to wear the splint during the day to give it a rest and take it off at night to exercise it and sleep. Needless to say, this affected my evening. I need to have a smoothie ready to go in the fridge when I get home on dd's I think.

CW back down to 280 (I had gone up over birthday weekend)
                    FBS- spaced it this morning.

Tonight is a later night getting home as well as DD has an appointment in Wichita so grabbing dinner on the fly- I hate that but it must be done.

I made DD some AWESOME raisins from green grapes. I will no longer buy her store bought raisins and she prefers mine anyway. Yes, it takes @ 3days in the dehydrator but the flavor is so much better and this from a girl who does not like raisins.
                    Karin

Comment

• Walking in the door at the end of the day is the most dangerous time.

I like your new signature!
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• ^ Couldn't have said it better myself

I hope you have a GREAT day. Already back down -- that's good news.

After a long day, I need something ready to go myself. A smoothie, or "dinner" already made would be a good thing.

Since you can't Pinterest at work, my dehydrating friend:
                        Cauliflower "Buttered" Popcorn | living nutrition (I think you can do this without the nuts!)
                        Cucumber Chips
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• Double post? Sorry
                          Last edited by RMS123; 04-09-2013, 07:11 AM.
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                            ^ Couldn't have said it better myself

I hope you have a GREAT day. Already back down -- that's good news.

After a long day, I need something ready to go myself. A smoothie, or "dinner" already made would be a good thing.

Since you can't Pinterest at work, my dehydrating friend:
                            Cauliflower "Buttered" Popcorn | living nutrition (I think you can do this without the nuts!)
                            Cucumber Chips
                            oh my gosh those look great. Making a list to make these for when I go to my conference in a couple weeks for the weekend. For the cucumber chips, I think soaking them in ACV and sprinkling with dill and salt would be tasty. As for the cauliflower, oh yeah!! A substitute for popcorn!!! I am going to work on this!
                            Karin

Comment

• well the evening appt was canceled and while we REALLY needed that apointment, I am happy to be able to just go home at the end of the day (after the grocery store). Being up at 4am, I am tired. I have not seen the sun for a few days as we have had rain and such and it is suppose to continue today and tomorrow.

I have also had hiccups twice so far today. What is up with that?
                              Karin

Comment

• Ugh. Hiccups...haven't had those in a LONG time, either (knock on wood).

On my vacation, the weather here is dismal. Windy, grey skies, cold. What's up with that??? (Helps me to just stay in bed all day.....).
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X