No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG. That, right there, is worth celebrating!

I woke up at 1:30, but probably fell asleep again around 2 or 2:30, which is good.
    -- Ruth

Comment

• Great News! Have fun girls.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Karin, can't remember where you asked about the Optimal Ketosis article so I will post it here...Lose Weight by Achieving Optimal Ketosis | DietDoctor.com

Yeah for sleep!!!!!
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Ugh.

Great Article Chris. He says drop Dairy and Artificial Sweeteners which I know that I need to do. I don't wanna. Waaaah!
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Yes, I am doing everything else except drop Dairy and AS. I will cut way back, but WTH, there has to be something left that I really enjoy consuming. I LOVE my morning matcha.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Great article.. I am reading it but...

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
              Ugh.

Great Article Chris. He says drop Dairy and Artificial Sweeteners which I know that I need to do. I don't wanna. Waaaah!
              THIS!!!
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Well, in all he will have 17 things he says you need to do to lose weight. I will do 16 (or 15 depending on whether he gave dairy and AS separate numbers).

p.s. he says reduce dairy. Read his list we have already done most of them.
                Last edited by demuralist; 03-14-2013, 10:03 AM. Reason: p.s.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Sleep last night.. ugh! I ran so much after school trying to get everything in order, I had a hard time going to sleep. I woke up at midnight for about 30 min then went back to sleep only to wake up at 2am, 3am and 4am. GRRR

Yesterday's stats

cal 1587
                  carb-8 2%
                  fat 146 84%
                  p-53 14%

I took an evening FBS and it was 82

This morning:
                  down 1, now at 279 (again)
                  FBS 78

I have a half day with the kids today, then off we go!

I have been wearing my fitbit for the past 3 days but not sure how to read it in MFP (I do have them synched). Am I suppose to see my steps in MFP?
                  Karin

Comment

• No, You will only see the amount they subtract for total calories burned through exercise.

Have a fabulous trip! Don't forget the pictures.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• I got my camera packed!!
                      Karin

Comment

• Drive safe!!!!!!!!!!! See you tomorrow
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• will do!! WHOOP!! Can not wait until we can leave!
                          Karin

Comment

• getting ready to head out.. the question is, will I be awake enough to swim with Lil when I get there? OMG.. I may need some caffiene.. that was a hard habit to kick though. Driving @ 3 hours tonight..
                            Karin

Comment

• When i go to check in where all the measurements are it tells me how many fitbit steps i have and how many minutes of sleep it has recorded. Then if you go to reports you can check the past number of days you select.

Hope you had a safe trip
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Is that on MFP? Cool. I don't think it does that for the GWF.

Karin, Hope the trip is going well.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X