• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup..pita hopefully this is the last of the car drama..i hate drama
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• WOW.. feels like a Monday but its not.

Observations:
      -Sleep is better. I have woken a couple times in the night but end up falling right back asleep and now its WITHOUT advil PM.
      -I am really liking the caffeine free. I think its making a difference.
      Feeling thinner (hoping I see this on the scale March 1st )

I made kickin' green chili stew. I call it stew because its more meat than broth. Its awesome! I even put a few jalapeņos in it.

On the dehydrating side:
      last night I dehydrated zucchini chips, onions and jalapeņos. My mom bought a huge batch of jalap. so I dehydrated them before they could go bad. I REALLY like the onions I dehydrate, I even put some in the green chili.
      Karin

Comment

• I got the apples to work, so I got a bag of those and a bag of pears for Dh. I will try zucchini next.

congrats on the sleep, I really believe it is crucial.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Yeah, I just wish I knew what I did last night to get such great sleep.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• ^that, cause I got it the night before last, and it was the exact opposite last night.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Oh.. I forgot a non-scale victory. This is the FIRST year I did not have even ONE small piece of chocolate for Valentines Day, even though I was swimming in it, it seems. Not a taste and not a lick. Unheard of for me!! However, when I get a chocolate urge, I pop a little cocoa nib in my mouth. Its the uttermost bitter chocolate but hits the spot without derailing me! I keep a small container on my desk.
              Karin

Comment

• where did you find cocoa nibs, I can't find them anywhere.

p.s. congrats on the non-scale victory. That is huge!
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Whole foods has them. You can the rest of mine. DH and mom won't eat them b/c they aren't sweet & I don't need them.

Yay for the nsv and sleep. Mine is better on lchf, but still not great. I haven't really teased out any patterns yet.

How were the dried jalapeņos? Did they become super hot?
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• My whole foods doesnt have them just powdered ones
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                      I need to get back to my acv water too.
                      sorry for the ignorance but what is avc?

Comment

• A cv = apple cider vinegar
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• I started it back 2 days ago, and it is really helping with the tummy issues as well as the water retention. I forgot that the reason I started it was so that I could minimize water retention and thus keep BP down. Gotta get on it, cause I do not want to take those meds.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• I found the cocoa nibs on amazon.. I LOVE THEM!! I also brew them like tea.. add HWC, YUM!!!
                            Karin

Comment

• ^details. How does that work?
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• I use a french press but you can use a loose leaf tea ball. Place like 1T or so in the tea ball or in my french press I put @ 3T, pour in boiling water and let steep. It will not look like standard hot cocoa, its like a chocolate tea. Then save the used nibs (freeze them) and put them in other stuff. I can imagine they would be incredible in your fat bread. It might taste like a pastry.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X