No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink lots ofvwater with the detox. I did it awhile ago.
    -- Ruth

Comment

• I am not sure i would do vinegar with baking soda though. But yes lots of water before and after. One re ipe said to use coconut oil to moisturize
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Karin - how ya doing? BB game?
        -- Ruth

Comment

• Pain is between 3-5, so better. My protein is out of control again, whats up with that?? I need to refocus and get my fat back to 80%. Lily played a good bball game. She has improved a lot since the start.
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Well, it's definitely not easy to keep the fat so high. Who knew, right? Seems like it should be super easy. But, short of just eating a stick of butter, the fat either has carbs or protein attached!
            -- Ruth

Comment

• And of course, most of the things we would have eaten fat with are totally off limits!

I don't think a day or 2 of the macros being skewed will mess you up, you have had so many days when they were spot on.

Did you do a detox bath, or just a soak?
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I soaked in epsom salts and essential oils for @ an hour. I am feeling better in my joints but still have minor pain. Tomorrow will be better.
                Karin

Comment

• Is all this from eating nightshades?
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• I think so. It would have to be because its the only deviation i have made. I have been super good and on track.

On the plus side, i am still i n moderate ketosis.. i cant seem to go deeper...

I did another soak in epsom salts and added baking soda. Some of my joints feel arthritic which is odd for me.
                    Last edited by athomeontherange; 02-16-2013, 07:43 PM.
                    Karin

Comment

• Bone broth, the kind that gels up. Supposed to be really good for inflammation.
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Really? Hmmm i have some and will try it. Not sure if its all jelly-fied..its chicken broth.
                        Karin

Comment

• Chicken can work too. I think chicken feet & necks usually make the most gelatin.
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• Is that what drinking the ACV was for too? Jeez, I find information, I follow the advice, then I forget why I do it, so I stop doing it. Hope you are feeling better this morning.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Me too, Chris
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Feeling better. Pain is @a 2. Its a little in my ankles but everything else is feeling better.

Observations:

Nightshades beyond bad for me
                                While in pain for the last couple of days my spirits have still been high
                                while in pain for the last couple of days i have not felt the inclination to binge in any way to comfort myself. This is new!

Chris..maybe i did not put enough acv in..to be honest i had no idea why it was required..lol

Edit: i think i still have inflammation as i am still the same weight i was last sunday.
                                Last edited by athomeontherange; 02-17-2013, 08:32 AM.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X