No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo hoo, Karin!!! You and mom GO. Bet you see a great number on Thursday. If not, you are losing inches, and that's (equally or more) important than the box on the floor.

How much longer for bball?
    -- Ruth

Comment

• Bball is a couple more weeks and then another tournament. Today we played minus one girl (there are only 7 on the team), which meant the girls had to play more. They started pooping out @ 4th quarter. DD got 3 rebounds and 4 steals though! Not bad for the little one on the team!
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Have a GREAT day!
        -- Ruth

Comment

• Omg..i could not wait!!!!!In 3 weeks I have lost 15 pounds!!!!!!!
          Karin

Comment

• omg, total happy dance that is fantastic, especially given how long the stall has been. so happy for you!
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• How coooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Go, Karin, go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• I am doing a happy dance for you at our party tonight.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• That is awesome! I won't dance though as that would just be dangerous for all involved

Comment

• Karin, I hope you are feeling awesome today as you wake up and get ready for school. Keep up the good work!
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Good Morning!! I am feeling awesome!! Still amazed and excited and ready to keep going! I really think the key for me is that dang BPC coffee in the morning!

I have to admit it too, tracking has been key as well (Yes, Chris.. you were right!)

Conferences this week. I will have 2 late nights this week and am planning success. Our school is planning a "healthy soup" night thursday night where we bring soups and such. I am making paleo enchilada soup, so I will be eating right!

Have a great week ya'll!! Its going to be a great Monday!
                      Karin

Comment

• Oh, how I love being right! Especially when it has positive consequences. You "sound" great. So happy that things have turned around.
                        Chris
                        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I feel great Chris! This has just given me a boost to keep going!
                          Karin

Comment

• yea! Your energy and enthusiasm is dragging me along too.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Happy Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• forgot my veggies for my lunch today :s looks like broth to keep me in check until dinner. For dinner by the way I have a lovely chicken in the crock pot!
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X