• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Sweet! take a photo of yourself in it and we can all use it for our SUPER days!
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
        I have an entire Wonder Woman costume.
        hmmmmm.... interesting....... including the rope?????? lol Sorry... I have one of "those" sense of humors, or is that senses of humor? <scratches his pointy head>
        Last edited by ssn679doc; 01-24-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• wasn't the rope invisible or was it just the plane?
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• the plane was invisible.... the rope made you tell the truth...... as I remember the story.... but I'm old... I suffer from CRS. Can't Remember Stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              hmmmmm.... interesting....... including the rope?????? lol Sorry... I have one of "those" sense of humors, or is that senses of humor? <scratches his pointy head>
              I'll have to gather the accessories.

PS We hang out with Canio so no worries on the sense of humor.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I am fat-happy today in MFP.. it took large cups of coffee to spark my ass this morning. Dinner should be interesting...
                Karin

Comment

• I actually have 2 full WW outfits. One is a set of adult underoos which I will not be taking a pic in. The other is an apron. I will post a pic of that in my journal if you guys want to see it.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                    I actually have 2 full WW outfits. One is a set of adult underoos which I will not be taking a pic in. The other is an apron. I will post a pic of that in my journal if you guys want to see it.
                    No sense of adventure! lol j/k....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      No sense of adventure! lol j/k....
                      Maybe to celebrate hitting 199. Don't get excited, that's still 34 lbs away.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• I could take this to lots of places.... but my mother taught me "discretion is the better part of valor".... so being a (grudging) gentleman, (dang my roots!) I will say nada..... lol I will hold my breath.... note... I can hold my breath a VERY LONG time.... lol

Comment

• Adult underoos? how the heck did I miss out on that?

discretion is nice, so is holding your breath for a long time!
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• ooo ooo ooo, check out the risque conversation in my journal! LOL!!!

PS! I WANT WW UNDEROOS!!
                            Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                              ooo ooo ooo, check out the risque conversation in my journal! LOL!!!

PS! I WANT WW UNDEROOS!!
                              And here I thought I was being gentlemanly in my conduct! lol Guess I has lots to learn.... about risque! AND I'M A SAILOR, no less! geeesh! I've lost it.... retirement has done me in! lol

Comment

• I am answering in so many journals and threads right now, I forget which one I am writing in at the time!
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X