No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know, sometimes I wonder if I should even write anything in my journal, cause I know that I will eventually do a 180 degree turn, and then probably back again! I am pretty sure that once goal is reached I will do a daily weigh in, partially just to see the number and partially to keep it there!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Um...Remember when I blamed my health crisis last year on VLC eating causing thyroid problems?

I look like a total hypocrite now.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Well, I am thinking more like you learned the truth. I would only consider you a hypocrite if you knew the truth then. Who knew if you added fat it would have solved the problem.

We can only say what is the truth for us at the time.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I did step on the scale.. I know I know.. I have been feeling twinges (I do not how else to put it) in my hips and back. When I usually get them its because I am losing so I was curious. I will not be getting back on until the end of the month.

I have brought butter and HWC to school for coffee and tea. I need to get on using it though to help bring the fat up. I am close and it is amazing how being a little off can affect how you feel and function.
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
            Well, I am thinking more like you learned the truth. I would only consider you a hypocrite if you knew the truth then. Who knew if you added fat it would have solved the problem.

We can only say what is the truth for us at the time.
            I have gone back and added edits to my journal posts of the time. I was diagnosed by the 2 hr glucose test with hypoglycemia. This was possibly due to adrenal fatigue brought on by over exercise or just jumping constantly from vlc to sugar binge. Either way, the fat will help with both problems.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Karin, you naughty girl. I should not weigh until 2/1, but I can't seem to stop.
              Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• it is a very funny thing, when you are doing well you want to get on so you can see the good news, and when you are doing poorly you get on cause you want to punish yourself (the proverbial "you" of course not you in particular!)
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

it is a very funny thing, when you are doing well you want to get on so you can see the good news, and when you are doing poorly you get on cause you want to punish yourself (the proverbial "you" of course not you in particular!)
                  truth!
                  Karin

Comment

• Ok.. came closer to everything yesterday. Basically, I snacked some when I got home.. I was starving and then my dinner was mostly fat. I ended up going a little over on each based on MFP but its in the range I suppose? I would log a food, eat. Not feeling it.. log a food, eat.. not feeling it.. and so goes my evening until I was like.. DONE! When I plan dinner, I seem to run short. Maybe I need to pick my way through dinner instead of the "normal" dinner.

Totals

c-26
                    6%
                    f-152
                    79%
                    p-66
                    15%

Your Daily Goal

c-21
                    5%
                    f-151
                    80%
                    p-64
                    15%
                    Karin

Comment

• wow, you were crazy close, I doubt the body is that good at math, and listening to when you still need to eat and when you are done is a great way to ensure you get what you need! congrats.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• weird but there is this measure of success.. I feel like I won! LOL Well, I won for yesterday. On to today!!! (I need a cape!)
                        Karin

Comment

• It would be fun if there was a way to take a photo of ourselves in a cape/superwoman suit and use it as a sticker of sorts and add it to our good days on MFP. I guess we could do that on here and just put it into the body of the text. But I have not figured out how to easily add photos here yet.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• I will work on that!
                            Karin

Comment

It would be fun if there was a way to take a photo of ourselves in a cape/superwoman suit and use it as a sticker of sorts and add it to our good days on MFP. I guess we could do that on here and just put it into the body of the text. But I have not figured out how to easily add photos here yet.
                              I LOVE this

Karin, you are doing so good. Keep it up, you rock star!
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• I have an entire Wonder Woman costume.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X