X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your MFP pic cracked me up.
    -- Ruth

Comment

• Ruth- that is my sweet Jilly boo! She is such a lovey dog (within her circle ya know).

Well DD is still benched because of the concussion. The doc said she now needs to go 3 days without a headache before she can play. well, she had one yesterday. We are going to watch and support her team and then try and head to a friend of hers bball game. Other than that, the usual, laundry, vacuuming etc.
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Sweet puppy I was just expecting to see you.

Sounds like a good day!
        -- Ruth

Comment

• Yes you have to go to the ticker page and update it.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Ok.. I have entered everything I have eaten and what I plan for dinner. Here is where I am:

1,131 cal 21carb 97fat 62protein

It wont be enough. I might need something BP and or make some fat bombs perhaps.
            Karin

Comment

• I gotta go check your diary, you are coming in so low.
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Your food looks good, Karin.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• good but still low. I am going to make some BP tea for this evening.

Oh.. and I made the baconist kickin Enchilada soup.. so EASY and so delish and "pass the bacon!" I forgot to put sour cream on top. That would have sent it over the edge. So now I need to deduct the sour cream.. pass the bacon!!

on a better note.. I nailed the protein today!
                  Last edited by athomeontherange; 01-19-2013, 05:10 PM.
                  Karin

Comment

• ok.. added some stats for some republic of tea red velvet, my stats are dead on today!
                    Karin

Comment

• sa-weet!!!!! Love red velvet with cream. Also love the Double Chocolate Mate, but that has caffeine, perfect with lunch!!
                      Chris
                      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                      Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• YUP! I do not know what feels better though, eating write and nailing my stats or feeling good because I am eating good food. Its a toss up! lol

I thought MFP gave you percentages.. or did I miss it?
                        Karin

Comment

• It will if you add the greasemonkey add-on. But then it does the net-carb. I am not sure it would do it without the net carb. There was a link on how to do it, back a week or so ago, on EMF thread. The phone app is where the straight percentages come from.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• What browser do you use? I use chrome. I went to the google app store and found some extensions that will give you percentages. Following the instructions that Chris posted in the EMF thread did not work for chrome. So no pie chart. : (
                            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• i use chrome but then on my kindle i dont get percents either.
                              Karin

Comment

• You have to look for the special extensions free in the google chrome store, then upload them.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X