No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never mind, I just saw your pin for the recipe.

Ok here is a question. I went to our group for EMF recipes. and one of the members had requested to be friends. So I went to look them up, and where it says for every one else "senior member" or "member" under her/him it says "banned" any idea what that means? This person posted a new discussion in the discussion group that did not include a recipe, I was thinking I would go ahead and delete it. What do you think?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I would say if he has banned on his title, there is a reason for this. I say it would be ok to delete it. Who is it?
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I don't think I can delete a member, just the discussion. If you go to the group page, and click view all members, you should be able to see it.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Merry Christmas, Karin!!
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Merry Christmas Ruth!! I hope your day is fabu!! Making my breakfast I was thinking of you (being in NM). I am making chili rellenos (lazy ones cuz.. the Christmas and I am lazy LOL). I miss Southern Colorado/NM cuisine oftentimes.

Merry Christmas MDA family! Presents are unwrapped, kids are happy, dogs are happy, adults are happy, have sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and even had a taste of the cake (1 inx1in) my 10 year old made. Good gosh a mighty it was sweet. My coffee did not need sweetener since my mouth was still sweet. Eating well.. eating fat-alicious!!

side note: last night I do not think I ate enough. I had to have a couple of spoons of coconut butter.

yesterday stats:

p:80g on target
            f: 107 g low a bit
            c: 26 g on target
            @ 1364 calories
            Karin

Comment

• So I did not track yesterday (Merry Christmas to me) however, I look at what I ate?? With the exception of a 1 in x1 in piece of cake, it was no different than the last couple of days. I will say, we bought a bone in pork roast, topped it with bacon and roasted it.. ohmygosh it was fabu!! I even put a little bbq sauce on it. (I found bbq sauce with 1g carbs- oh yeah!!) Brussells sprouts cooked in bacon and onions and of the celery with cream cheese olive dip. I popped a couple of fat bombs in the evening and was happy.

We were told we would be getting snow.. they lied. We just got horrific wind and freezing temps. bah!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!
              Karin

Comment

• Sounds like a great day, Karin. Yay The roast sounds lovely!
                -- Ruth

Comment

• yeah! sounds lovely!
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Ok.. have not been tracking today but I think I am still in acceptable limits and such. Lazy day today. Its oo-ber cold outside and I have this darn chest cold. I cancelled my pulmonary function test tomorrow because with my lungs as they are I would fail. So here I sit, dogged up, watching Brave and surfin the net. I am still at moms for the time being.
                    Karin

Comment

• rats being cold and having a cold together is just no fun, hope it moves along quickly!
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Karin, hope you get to feeling better soon! At least it's vacation - hopefully you can get well-rested and well before you have to get back to school!
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• so last night I indulged in the ghirridelli chocolate bar from my stocking. It was lovely and it is gone. I have a few errands to run today ( I have to do the paperwork for my health insurance for next year)-oh joy! I am trucking everything home. There are a few things need doing before a day with my BFF tomorrow. We are both teachers and live 45min-hour away from each other. With our daughters in sports, finding "visit" time is challenging! Doesn't matter what though, I am excited.
                          Karin

Comment

• Yay. Visit with BFF. Mine lives in Nebraska and I usually only see her once a year

Take it easy and keep well!
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• Back to tracking (its nice to see where things settle).

My mom is so funny!! Lil and I have been here since Christmas Eve (yeah a whopping 14 miles from home) but I have made breakfast every morning. Nothing REAL fancy, mostly egg dishes/scrambles. She says for me not to hurry home! LOL To me, its same-o same-o, but it always tastes different/better when someone else makes it I guess.
                              Karin

Comment

• Hi Karin,

Looks like you made it through the holiday with flying colors as well. Yay!

wine Well, it was a nice idea, but after my 4th glass, I went for the cheesecake and then the cookies on xmas eve. That has led to several days of debauchery
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X