No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even though it really does very little for me in regards to energy, I just really like it, so I won't be giving it up either. I wish I could get wound!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Ooook..so i had labs run and here is the result :

Bp : 115/86
      Glucose : 92
      Cholesterol 256
      Trig 136
      Hdl chol 59
      Ldl chol 179
      Vldl 27
      Cardiac risk 4.5
      Non hdl chol 206
      A1c 5.4

Ok and this report is full of "advice " on improving the numbers but its ALL cw..
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• ok, I admit I don't know much but for the most part I think those look pretty good. I have been getting a news letter that sends me a scientific study every day that shows why higher cholesterol numbers are better than low ones, especially for women. I am thinking the VLDL is supposed to be low and the Cardiac risk at 4.5 is low too isn't it? I don't really know about the A1c though.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• so had a bit of a binge last night.. could have been worse. The binging is sugar related so I know I have a problem.

IF'd this morning, trying to get back to where I was.

Yesterday I was over by 750c, 60g fat, 60g carbs, 30g protein. The good news is I got 5 fruits and veggies..The binge screwed it up.. I can see exactly where everything went south. Why did I do it? I dont know.. yes I do.. couple of issues going on one is the test results I got back.. not happy.. the other is my daughter.

Today is new and fresh and I have a good lunch planned.. HB eggs and a salad. This morning I had iced coffee with a little HWC.
          Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
            so had a bit of a binge last night.. could have been worse. The binging is sugar related so I know I have a problem.

IF'd this morning, trying to get back to where I was.

Yesterday I was over by 750c, 60g fat, 60g carbs, 30g protein. The good news is I got 5 fruits and veggies..The binge screwed it up.. I can see exactly where everything went south. Why did I do it? I dont know.. yes I do.. couple of issues going on one is the test results I got back.. not happy.. the other is my daughter.

Today is new and fresh and I have a good lunch planned.. HB eggs and a salad. This morning I had iced coffee with a little HWC.
            I often have very high calorie days, still lost 8 pounds since I last talked.

Don't sweat your binge.
            Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
            Follow me on google+
            Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
            "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• Karin, sometimes I think we are following each other around! Trying to work through why I sabotage myself, and what to do to deal with the stress in more constructive ways. we will get there. Each binge is an opportunity to learn to deal with it and keep it from happening again.

hang in there.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• Oh my goodness! When I was reading your post, I saw the first part, '750c' as 750 grams of carb at first! After the shock that gave me, the actual amount seemed like NOTHING.
                Onward. Today is a new day. That's the best part of 'today' as a concept. Always a clear slate.

Comment

• Karin, clean out your inbox. It is full.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Its empty
                    Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                      Oh my goodness! When I was reading your post, I saw the first part, '750c' as 750 grams of carb at first! After the shock that gave me, the actual amount seemed like NOTHING.
                      Onward. Today is a new day. That's the best part of 'today' as a concept. Always a clear slate.
                      that is a refreshing way to look at it
                      Karin

Comment

• I resisted the urge to go out for lunch and eat what I brought! YEAH ME!
                        Karin

Comment

• excellent decision! congrats
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• crashed and burned last night..ugh! TOM this morning.. I have never had the binging pre-TOM before like this.. crazy.

Itchy as all get out.. allergies are a mess.. and I have a bad attitude.. that is all...
                            Karin

Comment

• Well, I am thinking you must need something if you are binging 2 nights in a row....are you sleepy? Enough variety in veggies, enough protein, fat?

I have had 2 lousy nights sleep in a row, gotta figure out how to stay out of the kitchen! Might have to go shopping after work.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                                crashed and burned last night..ugh! TOM this morning.. I have never had the binging pre-TOM before like this.. crazy....
                                This describes exactly what happens to me each month. The good news is that I usually stop bingeing once TOM begins. It's a new day.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X