Monday, July 4th
    WOD- 5 min warmup followed by 10 min:10 of 3 sets, no rest
    10 hstring curls (85# x 2, 90# x1)
    15 pushups (5 on feet, rest on knees)
    db push press (15# x 10)
    spiderman @ 1 min x 3

15 min bike
    5 min stretch

B-weekday shake (protein, berries, spinach, banana, chia seeds, fiber, 1/2 avocado)
    with 1/4 cup raspberries
    cup of sencha tea

S-banana

L- spin salad w chicken, bluberries, goat cheese, and 1/2 avocado

D-2 eggs, water & diet cran juice
    Handful of baked chips & handful of corn chips ☹
    Last edited by kauz&effect; 07-06-2011, 11:37 AM.

Thursday, Jan 5, 2012!!

So I wanted to go hardcore that's why I started the 30 day challenge back in july. Well I did well, I guess but kept forgetting to post.
    I was doing xfit for 3 months, 3x a week(2 a days) plus hitting the gym 3 more days.
    I was the leanest I've been since in 10 years! I felt amazing, I looked amazing, it was great. I don't think I've ever felt soo good or confident in my life.
    In August, I was inspired because i was going home for a week. I was freaked out that i'd run into my ex and other judgemental, gossipy people from a small town.
    I'm 5'10. My measurements on August 13th were: 36-25.75-35. It was great going home and not wanting to hide because I felt fat.
    So after i got back from vacay, I had a really hard time getting back into working out. I was while I was on vacation but when I got back I was exhausted, and felt disgusting from eating and drinking for a week.
    I fell off the health wagon until about november when i worked out for about 3 weeks. I stopped going to the gym because people started talking to me! I didn't think my social anxiety was that bad, I always have a feeling that people watch me, (i know they don't) but I've felt this way since I was a kid and I'm very self-conscious because of it. I go to the gym to zone out and work hard so don't pay attention to me please. I'm shy and apparently a bit of a nutcase.
    So the holidays came and went and I feel gross and am definitely bloated.
    Measurements are - 36.5-28.75-37.5. Mind you it's been awhile and i've gorged on everything for a few months. So I guess its my own fault.

Food yesterday was...
    breaky- 2 pieces rye toast w pb, coffee & green tea
    snack @ 11 - mandarin orange (around this time a co-worker mentioned how it's obvious that I haven't been to the gym in awhile, made me feel like crap, since i'm crazy body/self-conscious)
    lunch- lasagna!! yogurt...felt disgusting after
    dinner- taco salad-no chips
    snack-approx 1/2 c of plain m&ms...
    So this week I'm gonna start cleaning it up & try to get into the habit of writing about. and next week I get down to business!

Comment

Friday jan6/12

Thursday's food---i never log on after work.
      Break-2 p rye w pb and coffee
      11am-small orange, green tea
      lunch-leftover taco salad w salsa as dressing. no chips, yogurt
      dinner-eggs w bacon , 2 slices of tomato, chocolate milk
      night snack - popcorn

I'm starting to feel better and I'm a few lbs less than the day before.
      i'm still bloated as hell, but i'm feeling better.
      I need some inspiration to get back to the gym especially cause I know ppl will ask where I've been, and as i've stated previously, I don't like talking at the gym...sigh. I'm slowly getting cleaner with my diet.

Comment

You might find it easier to start adding more protein in your breakfast, even with the toast if you're going to keep that as a last thing to wean from. Put some eggs on that toast! You'll be fuller for longer

If you don't feel motivated for the gym, don't go. A lot of people opt to focus on diet first and add the exercise factor after/later when food becomes it bit less of a thoughtful engagement of wills. I'm 6 months primal and still not exercising haha.
        Depression Lies

Comment

Jan 6/12 diet
          2 coffees, 2 p toast w pb
          11:15am small orange
          1:45 eggs, bacon, 1/4 cucumber, yogurt
          4:40 handful of nuts
          6:30-9:15- 3 or 4 pints of coors light
          with 3 chicken drummettes, 4 pieces calamari, 1/4 chicken breast, 1/4 c of veg
          10- 2 eggs

terrible diet. maybe i should read PB again to get everything drilled into my brain again

Comment

Working...
          X