Journey of Katemary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear you are on the mend!

It is a shame Dr Oz isn't on board with Paleo, he appears to have a lot of influence. It is hard to watch.

Comment

• Thank you!

I went back to work and was less healed than I thought. Apart from feeling crappy quickly, nose starting leaking profusely which meant foundation came off and my face is red raw! So I hid most of the day in my office...running to bathroom for massive nose blows and coughing fits as I am sure my team sees me as typhoid Mary! anyways, may have to work from home tomorrow. hmph!

Bummer because I had set up sprints tomorrow afternoon and that can't happen now.

Yeah re Oz. If Mark got Oprah or Dr Oz's attention for just a little while...

Comment

• Festy! Sorry you are still...gross and all. lol. You need less work, more sleep.

Comment

• ha ha, thanks, you are right

Comment

• You need more alcohol! You know, if something works...

Comment

• Yes! thanks for the thoughts.

Still sick, staying on the couch all weekend.

Went out briefly for more drugs and provisions, dropped in for a Thai massage, but couldn't enjoy it fully because worried about snotty nose running. Oh, whilst I am giving gross tmi, my urine smells really chemically, not i n an ammonia way, but a strong odour I haven't smelled before...and my smelling is dampened, so it must be strong. Noticed it for a few days now. Toomany cough remedies? Dying?

Anyway, its cold and grey andIjust bought The Walking Dead season 2 so happy to be in all weekend!

Comment

• Still gross and festy!!

Hope you feel better soon, zombies should help

Comment

• lol, festy, yeah...and gross, no doubt about it. I am a revolting mess.

Thanks....

Zombies ALWAYS help!

Comment

• That is a long time sick, have you seen a doctor?

Is the urine sweet smelling? That can be related to diabetes. Maybe get it checked if you have to visit a doctor about your persistent cold/virus

Comment

• If you aren't eating many carbs, the urine odor could mean you are in ketosis.
                      Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Sorry to hear you are still snotty and disgusting!

chemical wee sounds bad, just saying. Do something if it doesn't go away as soon as you stop your flu drug cocktails.

Comment

• *gross..ish*

you know what it smells like? when you flea wash your pet. That is my mid-bubonic-plague urine smells like. Am I dying?

Comment

• Originally posted by katemary View Post
                            *gross..ish*

you know what it smells like? when you flea wash your pet. That is my mid-bubonic-plague urine smells like. Am I dying?
                            Hmm, yes. Yes you are. One of the classic pre-zombie signs is flea wash urine

Comment

• LOL, thanks for checking in. I am alive.

and without cough medicines my urine appears to have reverted. phew! no more gross body emission discussions.

B: large black coffee
                              L: roast chicken breast with skin, roast veg
                              D: big steak and salad of baby cos, cherry tomato, red onion, cucumber, avocado and fetta with balsamic. yum! Steak had garlic and parsley butter I made and froze. If you think that butter can unfreeze in the time you rest your piping hot steak, by placing it on top of resting steak, your thinking would be wrong.

I cannot believe I just watched The Shire.
                              Last edited by katemary; 07-23-2012, 03:58 AM. Reason: butter

Comment

• Great you are better.

The Shire. No.

Comment

Working...
                                X