No announcement yet.

Feathers and Bones - Orannhawk's Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuing to look at what I need to adjust with things, and although I love the BPC and IF, I am thinking that I will need to adjust things a bit in order to deal .... I seem to be making adjustments all the time now, trying to find the exact fit for my gut, working on adjusting my sleep schedule, which currently sucks .... and a few other things that I'll skip the narrative on so I don't sound so damn whiney.

I want a day of comfortable productivity today and not one of frustration ....
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Comment

• Wow .... I haven't been here in a while. Had a major computer issue, hard drive went out and just as I got it repaired, I managed to come down with a strange bacterial virus that led to acute bronchitis. Still feel like hell, but improving daily. I don't think I have ever coughed this much or this hard, where my entire chest felt like it was on fire. Still difficult to eat, and working out the past week and a half has been zip ....

Comment

• Back again .... I've spent the last number of months working longer hours, making less money, dealing with fibromyalgia flare-ups, and although I was watching my meals with very minimal lapses, since April I am up 30 lbs.
        THAT in itself threw me into a dark space of depression that I am still struggling with. My favorite gym closed up, the owner retired at 72. I am having a difficult time getting back into my workouts here at home.
        As much as I detest whining and bitching, this is officially my bitching post.
        Hit an all time low yesterday when I realized that I am a month away from my cousin's wedding and I will not be attending, due to the blatant fact that I have nothing that I can even fit into. Not that I had many dresses to begin with, but even the few I have will not work .... well not unless I can manifest a fricking miracle and drop a minimum of 30-40 pounds in one month's time.

So, onward with the meals and bitchiness
        B- 3 eggs, tea
        L- large salad, mixed greens, topped with ground buffalo, water on the side
        D - planning on pork steak, zucchini or a mixed veg stir fry of kale, green beans and onions

Comment

• Bitch away, Linda. I will listen.
          Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by honeybuns View Post
            Bitch away, Linda. I will listen.
            I'm just so damned tired of this not working. Very frustrated : (

Comment

• Last night's meal was indeed a pork steak, with another mixed green salad.

Bk. today, 2 eggs fried in coconut oil, bacon
              L - leftover steak, cucumber slices
              D tonight, pork steak again with grilled zucchini

Having issues with my knee today, evidently I overdid something yesterday with squats or stretching when I was doing pushups. Not a happy knee.

Comment

• I'm obsessing over cheese ..... WTF ?
                Have some lovely pork to do something with later, along with a bit of butternut squash and a humongous salad .... squats and pushups this morning, up and down a ladder for the biggest part of the afternoon (redoing the cabinets in the kitchen to prepare for painting when the weather warms up).
                Yesterdays meals :
                3 eggs, onions
                Cheese .... why why why .... but yeah, cheese. Not tons by any means, but cheese. Damnit
                Cucumber and onions with splash of balsamic vinegar
                Small bowl of steel cut oats with 4 strawberries

Comment

• Good to see you again!
                  Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                  X