Primal Journal - sarah1990

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think dinner is making me sleeping.

Yesterday I stayed awake for 21 hours no bother. Today I've been up 13 and my eyes will barely stay open. I have learnt my lesson. No sundaes!!
    My Primal Journal

Comment

The weather today is GLORIOUS! I sat in the garden to eat my breakfast (at 1pm) and it was lovely. Going to have a stroll in to town soon to buy some clothes for my holiday next week

B: Chilli (which was in the freezer from pre-PB so had to pick all the kidney beans out) + 2 tbsp of soured cream + 1/2 avocado + raspberries & cream
      Last edited by sarah1990; 06-02-2011, 07:55 AM. Reason: Sometimes I wonder how I got a degree in English...
      My Primal Journal

Comment

I feel like a wanker. I ate a whole bag of percy pigs. So much sugar
        I don't even know why I did it.

Also, I'm over my carb level for the day, and optimal fat is pretty much hit and I haven't even had dinner yet Sod it. I'm ignoring the pretty pie chart for a day.
        My Primal Journal

Comment

Originally posted by sarah1990 View Post
          Sod it. I'm ignoring the pretty pie chart for a day.
          It's just a chart. It can't talk. It doesn't have opposable thumbs. DONTLETITBETHEBOSSOFYOU. It is pretty though.

Comment

Haha, tomorrow it will go back to being my boss!!

The thumbs comment made me think of this:
            YouTube - ‪Cravendale - Cats with Thumbs‬‏

CATS WITH THUMBS
            My Primal Journal

Comment

Well that settles it then. The UK has both superior accents and superior commercials.

Comment

Best nights sleep EVER. I took a magnesium supplement last night, maybe that did it.

Today is my fake birthday. I turn 21 in 3 weeks but at that point my summer job to save for going to live in Canada will have begun, and most of my university friends will have gone home or be working yada yada. Therefore tonight we are having my 21st/yay exams are over/I'm leaving so you better cry celebrations.
                I know for a fact my housemates have bought me a cake but I'm going to be a good friend, take one for the team, and have a slice. They "hid" it in the cupboard I share with someone else. Amazing thinking.

I feel like I'm taking too many supplements, like an old person I seem to be taking tablets every morning like nobody's business.
                A-Z Multivitamins, Vit D (2000IU), Cod Liver Oil, Vit C & Zinc, Magnesium - is that a bit OTT?!

B: Steak + eggs + green tea
                My Primal Journal

Comment

Last edited by sarah1990; 06-14-2011, 12:28 PM.
                  My Primal Journal

Comment

So I am hungover. Surprisingly not as much as I expected to be. And I have to finish packing for moving home tomorrow. Oh deaaar.

B: 4 rashers of bacon + 2 eggs scrambled + raspberries & cream
                    My Primal Journal

Comment

So last weekend I moved home, then literally was back 12 hours then flew off to Menorca.

Oh my days. I ate well (and largely primally bar a bit of ice cream!), got loads of sunshine and just did nothing other than swim and wander on the beach. It was lovely.

First thing in the morning though it's a trip to the supermarket and I need to go lift some heavy weights!!
                      My Primal Journal

Comment

I haven't weighed myself and I don't plan to till the end of the month, I figure it makes more sense than stressing if I've gained while on holiday.

B: 4 scrambled eggs + butter

L: Tinned sardines with green veg drizzled in olive oil

D: Steak + salad + balsamic vinegar
                        My Primal Journal

Comment

So my dad has told me he can get us a whole deer for 50. Er yes please!!

He has said he can get some wild rabbit as well (the cricket club over the road keeps catching them!!) but I read something about parasites so I'm not so sure now...

I watched Date Night tonight with my dog because as I have finished university I am now seemingly old and boring - or at least this town is. Man I miss living in a city and near my friends
                          I did however enjoy some raspberries, dark choc and cashews.

Aldi do these 5 x 25g of 75% dark chocolate for 99p. Perfect snack size!!
                          Last edited by sarah1990; 06-14-2011, 04:11 PM.
                          My Primal Journal

Comment

Wow, deer and rabbit? Color me jealous. Also, if you are old and boring I must be positively ancient. Also, from what I hear, dogs can be great company. At least they love you no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by sarah1990 View Post
                              I haven't weighed myself and I don't plan to till the end of the month, I figure it makes more sense than stressing if I've gained while on holiday.
                              I'll not be weighing myself either, as I have vicariously gained weight while you were on vacation. It was almost as good as actually going on vacation myself.

Comment

So yesterday was:

Fat: 60.6%
                                Carbs: 15.31%
                                Protein: 24.09

Close enough to what I intended.

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Wow, deer and rabbit? Color me jealous. Also, if you are old and boring I must be positively ancient. Also, from what I hear, dogs can be great company. At least they love you no matter what
                                Hah yes Poppy does love me no matter what. She apparently loves my bed as well...

Originally posted by primaLeaf View Post
                                I'll not be weighing myself either, as I have vicariously gained weight while you were on vacation. It was almost as good as actually going on vacation myself.
                                Haha, occasionally eating too much of the bad stuff is needed!
                                Last edited by sarah1990; 06-16-2011, 02:28 PM.
                                My Primal Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X