No announcement yet.

Quelsen the African Honey Badger goes Primal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things have been going strange here as well.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• kk
      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Captains Log
        Stardate 07365.1132

I feel sexy. Now i dont LGN to myself so dont get the wrong idea. i THINK 318 is a far cry from sexy especially with all the excess skin i am currently blessed with. notwithstanding the forgoing, I FEEL SEXY.

I feel like showing off. My new dockers ( I never thought i could buy dockers) make me want people to look at my ass. it is kinda funny.

i have hip bones. who wuda thunk it. oh they are under the belly roll but they are there. my ankles kill me when i cross my legs now. my shoulders are freaking awesome, i love to look at my clavicles. My hands are better than ever. and my ass is positively boney.

it occurs to me that without all this extra skin i am probably way below 318. Not that I can do much other than start super sulphuring myself to move it along but still in some respects i may have met my goal. i am nowhere near ready to start back with the iron and perhaps it would be the wrong decision to ever lift again. but that is a decision that is at least a year away. Still being able to occasionally do 10 pushups is better than i have ever done. during this entire process my mobility has changed. It never made any sense to me how i could bench 450 but not do 10 pushups. now i am fairly certain that much like my legs and my increasing ability to find the lotus position, stuff was in the way. I continue to be fascinated by the obvious truth that i was born with some sort of adipose disorder which restricted certain ranges of motion.Right now all i can think is that i had some sort of fatty joints or perhaps they were permanently inflamed. Who knows. it is entirely possible that it was in reaction to the chronic physical abuse. As i was not participating in a double blind clinical study i wont ever know the entire truth and to be honest i had never given any thought to physical limitations as being just that, i always assumed that my mind had the ability to exercise perfect control of my body and i just lacked something to make it happen

synergy, partnership, give and take. the body mind connection is too real in my life for me to ever ignore anymore.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• In other news.

The girl is going thru "detox" it is such a normal part of our life that we normally giggle about it. however this one is pretty bad. She is constantly burping up stuff we didnt eat. Last night it was school pizza. this morning it is burritoes and spam.

I am convinced that the body can hold onto shit for as long as it needs to, just as i am convinced that there is a time limit to elimination. if you cant get it out of your body within 24 hours it gets stored somewhere.

Normally we would just up the magnesium and vitamin C and D and roll with it. but this one has hit her pretty hard. I wish i knew how to accelerate the process, however the reality is that this probably IS the accelerated process. I do not know how to make the body release shit faster than it is currently. she is taking the hot bath, and after the ice bath she took this morning... ( as an aside, i am not certain that didnt increase her distress as she first shrank and then dialated her cappilaries... probably sped it up faster than anything i woudl have thought of) but since this is only in the blood stream and lymph system and not in the digestion it isnt like she can do a salt flush and push anything out.

I have suggested activated charcoal, but she is probably correct that it isnt currently in the digestive track so that wont help.

just have to wait it out i suppose.

our pasts are different (obviously) she was fed poor quality SAD food while i always had better quality food just not as often as i needed as my mother would only let us eat when she decided we were hungry, which was when she was hungry, which was never. if it wasnt for dad we probably would have never eaten. the one thing he would get furious with her about was if dinner was not on the table for him, he figured he worked 20 hours a day she did nothing. the least she could do is make certain he had food... of course he eventually gave up on that notion, but i was a teen by that time.

so all that means that my releases are much more emotional while hers are much more physical..

it hurts to watch but i am glad it is happening, better out than in i always say.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• This is fascinating reading, Quelsen! *feels Spockian* I'd be glad to look at your boney ass (IN your Dockers, of course!)

I have a friend who lost over a hundred pounds; eventually he had to have the excess skin surgically removed, after he'd added the muscle he wanted and when the doctors determined there was no more "shrink" left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              This is fascinating reading, Quelsen! *feels Spockian* I'd be glad to look at your boney ass (IN your Dockers, of course!)

I have a friend who lost over a hundred pounds; eventually he had to have the excess skin surgically removed, after he'd added the muscle he wanted and when the doctors determined there was no more "shrink" left.
              MSM, NAC, DMSA are my buddies that and ice baths to kill surface adipose tissue of course.

if i could just get rid of these tits!

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                if i could just get rid of these tits!
                If we're all looking at your ass, we will never notice the tits!

Comment

• Captains Log
                  Stardate 07385.0851

More clothes went to good will.

I have shrank another 2 inches over my torso and legs.

The protocol is called Pounds and Inches. I am used to the Inches part coming after the round not during.

I look odd in the mirror... it is as if someone hung a bunch of pizza dough off my shoulders. in the past i filled out my frame, i was big but not saggy.

today i took a shit ton of sulphur. the excess skin just needs some assistance.

on the other hand they say that every 30 pound reduction on body weight gives some uhm extension to other parts.

today i am reduced 6*30 pounds... that statistic isnt exactly true..... but it is close.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• Q, when you say a shit ton of sulphur, how much are you talkin'? I'm doing 2000mg of MSM a day as my standard dose. I've tried taking a third 1000mg cap of it, but it gives me flatulence that could seriously peel paint off the wall if my ass was close enough to it, I swear. Is that just something I'm going to have to suck up, or am I doin' it wrong or...? I'm trying to un-sag, too. Thrilled that I've got sag to worry about, don't get me wrong...but still.

Thanks!
                    --
                    Half-assed Primal on and off for a couple years. Started back in earnest in January 2012.
                    Leptin Reset started 2/29/12
                    5'11" - Female - 32 Y/O
                    HW: 410+ SW: 375 CW: 340-ish
                    goals acheived thus far: Have ditched high-blood pressure medicine, was able to comfortably fit into a plane seat for my vacation in August 2012.

Comment

• I will try to quantify it when i get back homm, but for the NAC and MSM i make my own capsules becasue i bought 2 pounds of each from Pure.

my thought is like say 10 grams total
                      maybe more.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• 314, so close

Must

Reach

Imaginary

Goal

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• You can do eeeeeet, Quelsen! I have faith!

Comment

• today I noticed i was taller...

Upon review... the play stands as called

3/8" taller and 3/8" to go

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• Okay, so how did you do this, Quelsen?

I wanna be taller! 3/8" + 3/8" would make me almost 5'3" tall! (5'3" short?)

Comment

• i was 6'-0" a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Working...
                                X